Chapter 23

They got some holidays from school and there were only 2 days left in their next mission of 127 along with Jisung and Chaeyoung. Everyone was in the living room all 21 members when Taeyong came and cleared his throat as all the attention was in him.

"Guys 2 New members will be joining us from tomorrow their names are Shotro and Sungchan, but Jisung is still our maknae along with Chaeyoung. I'll be testing them once we're back from the mission so till then they'll be staying in the base. I have to go now, they'll be here by night. Mark I want you in my office in the next 10 mins. Good luck everyone." With that Taeyong went back to his office.

"Guess what I'll be having company Shotaro is Japanese" yuta declared
"And how do you know that?" Jungwoo questioned, "Shotaro is a Japanese name, you dumbass" he replied. They were all engaged in talking or bickering with one another. Chaeyoung's head was resting on Jisung's shoulder whilst he was having a useless argument with Chenle.

She smiled at the scene infront of her. Finally happy after a very long time, she has a family now and a really big one in which she's the only girl but it's fine cuz all of them treats her like their baby sister. Except Jisung, he treats her with more love and care afterall they're soulmates. Soulmates are meant to be together even if the whole world is against them.

Mark left for Taeyong's office. He knocked on the door and entered when he got the permission to do so. Taeyong told him to sit so he did. "Is it something serious?" Mark questioned but Taeyong just smiled at him and pulled out some files from his drawer. "No it's not, it's just that you have to pick the new members from the location given in their files. You'll take Donghyuck with you incase someone follows you" Mark nodded as took the files from him "thanks hyung, byee" he said and went out.

Jisung and Chaeyoung were still in the living room playing games with the other dream members. Chaeyoung's phone rang making Jisung look at her, she quickly picked up when she saw the caller ID, "Oh I'm coming right away" she said and made eye contact with Jisung as she spoke "Don't worry it's Taeyong, it's something about my dad so I have to go" she stood up, ruffled his hair softly and walked away.

She entered his office "what is it?" she asked not sure of what he's going to say. "Well it's that ,your dad is coming tomorrow evening to meet you and also Jisung so be ready, he called and told me to tell you right away" Taeyong stated and she sighed not knowing what will be the reaction of her father. "I hope he's okay with everything" she said and Taeyong smiled at her "Don't worry I'll be there if anything goes wrong" he assured her and she made her way out of his office.

A/N...hehehe just a filler chapter...enjoyyyyyy....I'll update again♡♡♡♡