Chapter 4

Two days passed since Chaeyoung came to Nct's mansion but still Jisung didn't wanted to talk to her.

She spent most of her time talking with the memebers specialy Chenle, Jaemin and Taeyong. They were so nice and understanding towards her that Jaemin even showed her his and Jisung's hideout. Taeyong told her some information about Nct and Chenle was always there to listen to her.

The other memebers were also nice to her as they keot cracking jokes and laughing without any specific reason but still she was happy with them, they were like her family.

Chaeyoung's POV
"Okay I'm gonna ask Taeyong about it, but what if he said No...no no he won't.Have courage Chaeyoung-Ah" I said to myself and kept repeating that I have to do it until I was completely ready. "Okay let's get it" with that I went down stairs.

Everyone was having breakfast when she broke the silence and said "Ah-Taeyong can I ask you something?" He looked at her and replyed " yes Chaeyoung why not?"

She cleared her throat and said "Actually I've been thinking about it latetly that can I join NCT?" He looked at her in surprise and said "Uh Chaeyoung do you know about the rules?" Earning a nod from her "I asked Chenle about the rules and I came to the decision that I want to join" she stated confidently.

Jisung was a little shocked at her statement but didn't payed any attention afterwads until Taeyong spoke"it's okay as lonh as you know the rules, just come to my office after breakfast and I'll tell you about the missions and your position in the gang." Taeyong left the table cuz he had some work to do.

  "look I told you he won't say No." Chenle said giving her a toothy grin.
"So now your gonna be one of us, interesting" Jaemin said happily and turned to Jisung afterwards, he wispered somthing in his ear and left but Jisung still had the cold expression on his face.

Chaeyoung went to Taeyong's office and Taeyong told her to sit. "So do you know how to fire a gun?" "Yeah! I learnt it but I'll have to practice a little." A look of satisfaction appeared on his face, as he proceeded with the questioning.

He looked happy with her answers and told her some  further details "Good so Jisung will be helping you with shooting, Jaemin will teach you a little self-defence for your safety and you will be going on a mission with dreamies in 3 days so get ready." He stated as he passed her a quick smile.

"Ah Okay I'll be going now" she said happy at her decision to join. But Taeyong stopped her and said "Wait I'll call Jisung to take you to the shooting range."  She waited right there until Jisung came and TY gave him instructions about the mission and him teaching Chaeyoung.

"Come I'll take you" he said his voice a little soft this time and she followed him into the basement where she saw Yuta's little hospital, Taeil and Ten's office which they share and Jaehyun's lab where he did experiments and there was a large room for shooting and fighting. Both of them entered the shooting range and Jisung went to the other side of the room looking for the weapons he needed while she was looking at her surroundings when she suddenly caught sight of his side profile. She was admiring his sharp Jaw-line and his handsome face when he caught her staring at him and a smirk appeared at his face as she quickly looked away and he said~

♡♡♡♡♡
Hehehehe the next chapter will be a little more exciting...love you my precious readers.