Chapter 29

If this night is not forever atleast we are together
I know I'm not alone

The sun was about to go down, whilst the members were still training for the mission. 127 members along with Jisung and Chaeyoung. Practising since this early morning, this mission was actually really important as it alao required sniper work.

The room was a complete mess, it was a chaotic mess actually, in the midst of practice the members broke out in a playful fight, running after eachother like five year old kids. Messing around kicking or punching eachother's butts. Then going in fits of laughter afterwards.

Donghyuck was chasing Mark, trying to kiss him on the cheek, making kissing faces at him, the older one was disgusted. Although Mark was the Second in Command he was still running for his life, afterall it was Donghuck who was chasing him. Whislt running away  Mark bumped into Chaeyoung, the strong impact sent her flying, if it wasn't for Jisung she would've face planted by now.

He held her up, his hands on her waist preventing her from falling. "Sorry Chae-" Mark said but was cut off by Jisung "Watch your shit" he growled making everyone stop in their tracks. "Sorry Lover boy, I'll be careful next time" Mark said guilty, "You don't have to apologize Mark, it's okay" she said as she passed him a smile.

"What fuck do you mean it's Okay? You could've been HURT, Love." He hissed whilst glaring at Mark. She straightened up as she reached out her hand to hold his but he pulled his hand away, and it clearly hurted her feelings, he could feel it and he regretted it the next moment. She could feel the anger inside him as he was huffing out angry breaths of air. "It was an accident, Sung, he didn't mean it" she said in a low soft voice, as she looked in his eyes, wanting him to drop it.

"Come on Jisung, calm down" Jaehyun said, as none of them was in the mood to witness thier own members fight, one of them was Jaehyun who tried to stop it before it takes a dark turn.

That was until Taeyong entered, only to be met with a furious Jisung and a guilty Mark. He analysed the situation carefully along with the messed up shape of the room. Saying he wasn't happy about the situation would be an understatement. Jisung just strided towards the door just wanting to get out knowing Taeyong won't stop him. And he didn't as Jisung exited the room.

Chaeyounv rooted in her place, not really knowing if she should follow, she felt as if someone patted her shoulder, making her move sideways to see who it was. It was Yuta "He might need you" he said but she just shrugged. As she clearly remembered how he pulled away his hand. Yuta gently pushed her forward and said "go get your boy".

Whilst on her way to walk out she Taeyong held her hand as to stop her and she did. "He can be like this at times, you just have to be thier for him and he'll be fine" he said softly, she just nodded at him as he patted her head afterwards.

She made her way towards thier shared room. She opened the door and was met with a fumming Jisung along with the books littering the floor and glass shattered all over the room. She was about to enter but his cold tone made her stop "Get out" he said trying to control his anger.

She couldn't leave him like that so she took a step "I said get the fuck out".

A/N: okay so Jisung boy calm down.....how you like that????hmmm enjoy....love ya all😆☺☺☺