Jack Howl x Reader - Scrapes

You walked down the stone pathway, eventually arriving at the SavannaClaw Magic Shift field. The students were having their morning practice. You yawned at the thought of how early they had to wake up. On the field, the only person that stood out to you was Jack. Even though he is a first year, his skills were amazing. He easily weaved through opponents, and had amazing strength and accuracy. You went to sit down in the bleachers, waiting for him to finish practice. On some days you would occasionally wait for him so you could walk to school together.

As Jack was practicing, he saw you at the corner of his eye. He grew a small blush, but continued with his practice. He sped up is playing pace and thew the frisbee from a long distance away. It then went through the ring, earning him a point. You were in awe of his skill and started clapping for him. Jack looked back at you and gave you a small smile.

"You're on top of your game today," Ruggie said has he approached Jack.

"Thanks," he replied as he glanced toward your direction. Ruggie followed his eyes, and saw that he was looking at you. Ruggie grew a sly smirk waved to you. You waved back with a smile. Your smile made Jack's heart melt.

"So... have you been playing better because Y/N is watching?" Ruggie said as he turned to Jack. He blushed and turned his head away.

"O-of course not! I'm just feeling good today, thats all." He said as he walked back on the field. Ruggie could only chuckle. 

After his practice was done, you went down to go talk with Jack as he was having his water break. You finally made it down to the field and tapped him on the shoulder. he turned around and was met with your beautiful face. A blush grew on his cheeks.

"Good job today! You were awesome!" You said with a big smile.

"U-um thank you," He said with a stutter. He looked back at you and noticed you were a little sweaty. You have been siting outside in the sun with a black uniform after all. He looked at his water bottle and hesitates for a moment. 

"H-here," He said as he hands you his water bottle. "You must be hot from sitting in the sun."

"Are you sure?" You reply.

"Just take it." You took the water bottle out of his hand and stared at the rim. You were kinda thirsty after all, so you took a couple gulps of the water.  Your face grew red thinking that this would be an indirect kiss. You look back at Jack, and you could see that his face was red as well.

"Thanks!" You say as you hand back his water bottle. Jack stared at the rim with a red face. He slowly brought the rim to his lips and started drinking from the same place your lips were. Your face grew even redder. 

Jack noticed some of this teammates eyeing you up and down. He sent a cold glare to them and a low growl escaped his mouth. They jumped at his intense gaze, and walked away.

Jack turned back to you and patted your head. "Hey, wait at the front for me. I'm going to take a quick shower, then we can walk to school." He said as he looked back at you with his stern expression.

You waited at the front for a bit, then you eventually see Jack walking toward you. You both started walking towards the school getting reader for your first class. This particular class was hard to understand, and your brain was burning out. 

But, there was another thing that was distracting you. You sat next to Jack, and you could  see his profile perfectly. His scrunched up and confused face was really cute. Also, his tail was draped beside his leg. It would slowly sway side to side. You wanted to touch his tail really badly.

You slowly laid your hand beside your seat. You slowly inched your hand closer and closer to his tail. Your finger tips touched his tail ever so slightly. He immediately jumped in his seat. You quickly withdrew your hand. He turned his head and looked at you with an embarrassed expression. "What are you doing?" He said with a red face.