INTRODUCTION

I grew up in a world that most people assumed was a myth. A story that most parents told thier kids as bed time stories and made us 'mythical creatures' sound horrifying.  A world that is being hunted down my hunters who claim we are abominations and deserve to die. I was born a werewolf and I was proud of that.

I felt the wind brush through my fur as I moved swiftly and quickly at an inhuman pace through the trees. I finally came to a halt as I was nearing the edge of the forest and the place would be dangerous as hunters would be lurking in the woods.  I quickly shift back into my human form and duck to pick my clothes behind a tree. When werewolves shift back to human form were butt naked.

Can't we go for one more run ... pleaassseee. A voice in my head said.

No Mia... I have school so we have to hurry home and shower. Mia is my wolf . She speaks to me in my mind. I've been able to talk to my wolf ever since I shifted on my sixteenth birthday.

I head home putting on my headphones I brought so that the walk home wouldn't be boring. I set my playlist to shuffle and 'Helplessly' by Tatiana  began playing as I begin the walk home.

Thanks for reading guys.  This is like my first werewolf story ever so please forgive me if I don't really go into details. I'm obsessed with werewolf stories and decided to write my own. Please don't forget to vote and comment on this.

Xoxo- Elzy