Chapter 7

3rd Person's POV 

THE ROGUE MANSION.

"Master, you called for me." one rogue said as he entered the room with his head down. The master turned around in his swivel chair and placed his arms on the table." You remember the girl you shot two weeks ago?" He asked with a stern look on his face. "Yes mater. What about her?" He asked with a confused look on his face. "You told me that there was no way she could survive that cause you shot her twice.... yet she's still alive." He said as his eyes darkened and the wolf felt the Alpha tone seeping in his voice which made him become submissive. "I'm... I'm so sorry Alpha." He stuttered.

Just then two large men walked into the room and stood firmly behind the rogue and he shivered in fear as they held him tightly. "Alpha.. Alpha please I beg you... my family needs me... I promise to kill her if you give me a second chance." he said as they dragged him away. "Second chances are for weaklings. Never send a sheep to do a lion's job." He muttered to himself. How about we pay the little goddess a visit to welcome her into the family. He thought, with and evil smirk on his face and his eyes turned dark. Robert report to my office immediately. He mind linked his second in command. 

Diane's POV.

I stretched a bit as my muscles were tensed up and realised the bed I was on felt much cozier and larger that the hospital bed. I flutter my eyes open only to quickly shut them as the sunlight was blocking my view. I turn in the bed which smelt woodsy and a bit of old spice and I stiffened as I hit something hard on the bed which causes me to scream and sit up folding my leg and rapping my hands around them like a girl who just saw a cockroach. My movement caused the person to roll and hit the floor with a loud bang.

I moved slowly on the bed to the edge to see who it was ... Dilan... "I see you enjoy screaming a lot" he said as he rubbed the back of his head and groaned in pain." And I see you don't get the message that I don't want to be around you." I shot back." Why were you sleeping in the same bed as me?" I asked in annoyance.  "Cause this is our room." he answered as he got off the floor to his feet and I realised he was shirtless. He had a well sculpted chest and biceps. He looked so sexy as his hair was messed up, cause he just got out of bed. Damn!! Mate is so hot. Kiss him. My wolf said and I rolled my eyes at her mentally. No way. And stop drooling over him. I told her. I'm only stating the obvious that you were thinking. She said and I blocked her so I won't hear her ranting. I snap out of my thoughts when he snaps his fingers in my face. "Are you okay babe?" He asked.  "I thought I told you not to call me that!" I snapped, ignoring the initial question. "And I don't want to be sharing a room with you. In fact I want to go home. Where's Jace?" I asked. My wolf growled at the thought that I wanted to separate her from her mate.

"I'm sorry, but my mum has rules here. Mates aren't allowed to sleep in separate rooms unless it's very important.  And besides the doctor said I have to be close to you so you can recover quickly." he stated. Great, now I'm stuck with this guy. I roll my eyes at him. "Ugh!! Fine." I said and he smiled at me but  I ignored him and then looked at my surroundings that I hadn't even noticed. To say the room was huge is an understatement... It was gigantic and the bed only covered a small portion of it. It was white and so were the sheets and pillows with faint yet beautiful highlights of gold and purple in them. There were two doors at one side of the room and another door which was open so I could see led to the balcony.  The room was perfect. I turned realising Dilan was admiring the look on my face but immediately looked away.

"I need to take a shower." I said blatantly. "Umm... the bathroom is the left door and the closet is the right." he said. I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom door and open it only to be more amazed. It was the biggest bathroom I'd ever seen with a wardrobe, two pearl toilets, a double sink, a glass shower and a bathtub almost the size and depth of a pool. This was pure luxury. I walked to the wardrobe and opened it, wondering why it was even in a bathroom.  It was filled with towels, soaps, salts, shampoo, and all the thinks you need for a wonderful bath. I start the tub and pour some soap in case my body really needs a bubble bath. I take off my clothes when the tub is ready and I enter, relief shot through my body as I laid in the tub and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. I lay there thinking about how fas my life has changed from a free teenage girl to a potential Queen of the Werewolves.