TERMS YOU SHOULD KNOW

Werewolf: A made-to-believe mythical creature that is human but has the ability to change into a wolf. 

Shift : A werewolf first shift occurs when they turn sixteen . The first shift is painful as they have never done it before but the others that follow are not painful.

Pack : Werewolves move in groups they refer to as packs.

Rogues: These are werewolves that have been made outcasts or werewolves that claim not to belong to any packs.

Alpha: The Alpha is the head of the pack. All packs have Alphas. They have been chosen my the Moon Goddess and have been given dominance over their packs. The Alpha has the power to read the mind of any pack member to access whatever information he might need.

Luna : She is the mate of the Alpha of the pack, have as much dominance as the Alpha over her pack. The Luna is mostly the opposite of the Alpha who is strict, authoritative and powerful.  The Luna is soft,  kind hearted and also powerful.

Beta: The Beta is second in command after the Alpha. They are to rule the pack in the absence of the Alpha.

Gamma: The third in command after the Alpha and Beta. They are to rule the pack in the absence of  the Alpha and Beta.

Moon Goddess:  The Moon Goddess is believed to be the Mother of Werewolves.  Long ago, pure werewolves only shifted on the full moon. Until they started breeding with other mythical creatures and humans. Now they have the ability to shift with ease at their own will.

Mate: It's the short form of the word soulmate. Every werewolf is believed to have been paired with a soulmate by the moon goddess. From the time werewolves shift, they are entitled to find their mate anytime. There's a special bond between mates that allows them to know that they were made for each other.

Mark: When a werewolf finds their mate they are to mark their mate. This shows other wolves that he or she has a mate. The marking is mostly done by male wolves. After marking he is to claim his mate to complete the mating bond. When this is done, the two wolves become one. They can read each other's minds and communicate through their minds. They also feel each other's feelings.

The Council: They are Elders that have been selected at supervisors over all the packs. They hold a higher ranking of power than Alphas and are the people Alphas go to for advice on how to run their pack.

The Royals:  They hold the highest ranking of Werewolves with the most power and dominance over all werewolves. Their wolves fur is white, distinguishing them from all other wolves.

Non-wolf-shiftersThese creatures also shift when they are of age . They do not have a particular age that they shift. They vary and can be any creature like a fox, a tiger , a cat and even a phoenix.

Omega: They are the weakest and lowest ranking of wolves in a pack. They are considered runts.

Hey guys... I added this chapter to help those who haven't ever read werewolf stories understand some terms used in the story. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.  For the record,  the story hasn't been edited yet so forgive me for typographical errors.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Xoxo- Elzy.