CHAPTER 1: My Life Without Him

RUSAME POV
This dream of mine have been repeating all over again. It was about my father leaving me and my dad hugged me while I stretched my hands out for him. He smiled and when he left, I woke up. "Rusa, time for breakfast." That was my dad, America. We never talk about that. Whenever someone would talk about my father, my dad would go to his room and sometimes I heard him cry from that. So I would tell any of our guests not to talk about him, but it would make it awkward after because that is all they know. I would go to school, everyone was just asking about my father. I would try to punch them and get into fights about that. Everyone feared from that. My cousin was the only friend I had. He understands about the situation because his father, Ukraine also looked for his brother, too. We talk about games, which was my favorite topic. I went to my dad, "Dad, do you mind if he comes over?" My dad patted my head, "Sure, Rusa." He went in and we started to play some video games. Few minutes later, we heard a knock on the door. I was distracted then he nudged my arm, I looked over, it was uncle Canada. We hid behind the sofa. They seem to forget that we were here. "Ame, they found him!" Dad looked at him, "Really, they found Rus!" He smiled, it was the first time I saw him smile. "Yea, Ukraine texted me, he can't come here but he needs you and Rusame to go to him." I looked back at my cousin. We had the same expression look in our face. We both saw my dad huh uncle Canada. "Thanks bro." He left right after. My dad looked at me and sent my cousin home. Then he went to me, smiling, "Son, they found him, your father." I was happy, I had so many questions to ask him. We prepared our stuff to leave. Tomorrow, we will go to him.