CHAPTER 16: Need Some Help

RUSAME POV
After I heard everything, I just wanted to be alone. I ran out of the house. "Rusa." I ran far away as possible. Everything I know is a lie. Dad told me that my grandparents can't visit me because they live far away. Now, I know they are gone. I just cried. "Do you need help?" I looked over and something was glowing. It finally took shape, it father. I hugged him, "Is it really you?!" He laughed, "Not really, I just wanted to help you." I talked to him, "So your father was mean." "Yea, he forces me to kill families, I didn't want to hurt any family, which also means your dad's. I couldn't save his parents, but I did save him. He was happy for letting me save him. And I would also tell you this, they wanted you because of your two dads." That was odd of that, "What do you mean?" He went to me, "Your dad looks normal for you, but he is one of the rarest monsters to find, he is a monster called Heartless. And he is also married to a monster that eats hearts." I was shocked from that. So that's why he didn't die from the bullets. "So what do you wanna teach me, father?" He smiled, "I want to help you with your powers, you used them once and I want you to use them a thousand times." He helped me in knowing about my powers. In the whole day, I was able to use them and had no mistakes. "Good job you did it." I smiled from that. "Now you need to help your dad now, he is in trouble." I agreed. I hugged him on last time. I ran quickly as I can, he waved goodbye and disappeared. I reached the house. They were tied up.