CHAPTER 28: New Change

3rd POV
After the law was implemented, some monsters were introduced to human society. Some schools allowed monsters to study and they talked about themselves. Many of them were also part with work. Everyone in the city were getting used to them. They also have an agreement with the human eating kind that they were allowed, if they are just murderers or serial killers. They were fine with the deal. Russia, America and Rusame lived somewhere in the forest and were their are also living. It was a small village in the forest and it was wasn't seen in the map. They all decided to live in the Paradise because no one would disturb them with there life. They talked and spend time talking with their friends. New Zealand was a good fisher with his Hydra form. Ukraine and even Canada lived in their small village with their son. North Korea and Martial Law ran around the forest and enjoyed themselves. Del Pilar and South Korea was their doctors. They enjoyed their life in a small village. If you are wondering about them, they are alive from their monster form, Canada who is a human, was given a charm. The village didn't grew, but it grew from the peace they had. It was free from danger for them. If you stumble a beautiful forest under a cliff, don't be surprised when a monster appears to you, it might be one of them, don't harm them, they might even invite you to their village as long you be nice to them.

If you wondering what happened to the Monster Hunters, they are charged with many of their crimes. If you are also wondering, yes China was alive and was caught, life in prison. So they wouldn't see them disturbing their peace.

___THIS STORY IS IN THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER____________

From the author: I might return if you give me a suggestion about the next story that I can create. You might see the story that was suggested will come out. For now, see you in the next time.

Still there, forgot to tell you, next one is showing the characters and I will introduce you to China, he wasn't part in the last one. So..... see you next time.