CHAPTER 18: Location

RUSAME POV
I walked to it. There was a scent that could smell. I stopped near a cliff. Everyone did so too. It showed the scenery. North and Martial was smelling the air. "It smells like something." There was no way to go down. New Zealand turned into a thousand headed dragon and jumped down with Del Pilar and South Korea. I turned to my monster form and let my father ride my back and I slide down. North and Martial just turned to birds and flew down. We reached the bottom. The place looks nice. We walked around and soon, we felt like something is watching us. We stopped in the middle. North and Martial said they will hunt for food. When they were about to, they were blocked by a huge tiger and some sort of dragon. The backed off with defensive mode. Then a monster went behind them, he stood up, he was super tall. He had a scar on its left eye. Dad went towards it, "Dad!" He went and touched its face and hugged it. The monster turned to its human form. It was... father. " Father?" He looked at me. "Hey, Rusa." I ran and hugged him. "I thought you are tall as me but you are just a few inches shorter." I punched playfully. The tiger and the dragon turned back to their human form. "Malay and Indonesia?" "Yup." Martial started to talk to them. Everyone was reunited. We talked. My dads are just catching up. I was just sitting at a rock with New Zealand. He was fishing with his heads. He told me that he was a Hydra, rare monster to find. We talked and we both went back to where everyone was. My father and Malaysia and Indonesia was telling them about the place. It was called paradise, where it couldn't be located anywhere in the maps. No monster even know where it is. We are the first and ever monsters to find it. It was covered with some spell that makes it hard to locate. And we talked all night.