CHAPTER 10: Some Fun

3rd POV
Martial Law wanted to show something to Rusame. No one knows about it even North Korea. They head to the woods and reach a part were there were no trees but the place was beautiful. I looked around. Martial patted his shoulder, "Hey do you wanna have some fun with your powers?" Rusame wondered what he meant. Before he said anything, he couldn't see anyone there. "I'm right here." He looked and saw a black dog. The black dog went to him, "Can you turn into one?" Rusame tried and saw that he felt something different. "Come on! Don't let me wait for you, I'll give you a head start!" Rusame ran all fours. I realized that he was fast. Then something jumped on his back, "Can't beat me!" The black dog ran faster and Rusame went towards its speed. The ran fast until Martial stopped and Rusame took the lead. He stopped and went to Martial. "I win Mr. Black dog." Martial laughed and turned back to his human form. They went back and started to talk. "Your fast as your dad." When he said that, "You know my dad!" Martial looked at Rusame, "Yea, we were friends before." His happy demeanor changed. They stopped to look at the houses, it looks pretty nice from a high view. Martial sat down on a log then Rusame sat down next to him. They just looked at the lights of the village. Martial just stayed silent. Rusame broke the silence, "How do you know about my dad?" He looked down, "Well... I know your dad from your grandfather." Rusame was shocked and wanted ask him more. "Let's just head back alright." He got up and walked back. Rusame followed behind him. Martial told him not tell them anything about what we are talking about and he tell him that everything tomorrow. So he went silent about it until tomorrow.