CHAPTER 19:Betrayed Or Controlled

3rd POV
They talked and once almost all of them started to get tired. Russia heard something. He woke everyone up. They woke up and saw Martial standing up and behind him where the hunters. They got guns, "Get down, monsters!" They went down. "Why did you betray us?!" Rusame shouted. "He didn't betray you." They all looked. It was a guy wearing an armor. He was holding a remote. "Isn't it right, Martial." He wanted to bit him, but he pressed the remote and Martial fell to the ground trying to remove it. "Take then to the base."
RUSSIA POV (Ya your back)
We were put in the back. Martial Law was sitting in front and the guys next to him were holding remotes with them. They went away right after things were good. "Are you alright?" North wanted to comfort him. Martial shook his head. "But why didn't you tell us about it?!" America was mad at him, I calmed him down. He didn't say anything. The collar was shown, it was tightening his neck. It made a sound and Martial quickly turned into a black dog. Rusame was just being quiet for the trip. I tried to be free. "It's no use." Martial was talking. "Hey you didn't answer me." "I can't talk too much, otherwise I would bleed." Then after few minutes silence, the truck stopped. We heard noises outside. They banged at the side of Martial. Martial went out of his seat and opened the door in his human form. He went down and we heard some noise from outside. Then we were told to get out. Me and North took a quick glance, Martial in the ground. We just followed them. The hunters were showing the way. We entered inside a building. The building it's in the inside was huge. There were cages in there. They put the rest in the cages while me and Ame went to an office, and the guy was wearing the mask.