CHAPTER 13: So..A Map?

AMERICA POV (Back to you, finally)
I wondered how my son is experiencing so far. I didn't even had to talk to him, I never had a chance to prove him that he can talk to me if he has some problems at any of this. I wanted to talk to him but he feel asleep. I went to Del if he has to say anything about this, I mean, his parents were gone and he had to take of all of them ever since. "So... umm Del." "Yea" He looked at me. "I heard you took care of Martial and Philippines when they were small." He drank whatever he is drinking. "Yup." I had to ask him a personal question, "How do you let them talk to him, like a parent would do?" He was surprised from that, "Well... I just don't laugh from... whatever they are telling me... and I just try to get them close to me." Then Del went away, "Oh... um... come with me." I was confused and I followed him. We went to his room, it had some jars, either full of insects or some ingredients. There was a pot in the middle, it was full of water. I looked around saw him wearing a tooth necklace thing. He pointed at the pot full of water. The water was rippling, then it had turned into, Russia?! "Are you alright, I heard about the house burning down and New's house too!" I had to calm him down. "We are fine and Rusa is doing well, he was eager to talk to you." Russia laughed, "I told him to go to Germs and to teach him some monster stuff and I was shocked when I heard your house and New's burned down." We talked for awhile. Del was just listening to the convo between us. "Hey witch guy!" Can't believe that he just called Del that, but he didn't care about it. "Yea demon, what do you need?" Now that's some weird friendship between my husband and North's boyfriend's brother. "Mind to create a map for my husband here." "Yea sure." He went to the table and drew the map. He gave it to me I saw it and it looked nothing like a map, with some spices on. "Use it when needed." Then I went out of the room and just got a drink for the day.