CHAPTER 26: Please... Dont Leave Me... Alone

AMERICA POV
I saw Rusame. "We need to help your father out of here." Rusa helped me carry him. He was walking a little. We reached out of the office and some of the Monster Hunters were dead. "We need to get out of here!" North Korea and Martial helped us out. New Zealand turned to a Hydra and allowed us to ride him. He ran quickly as he can. North and Martial were holding him just in case he was going to fall. We reached outside and the building started to fall. Everyone that was in the building ran out and some didn't make it when it fell. The police arrived and arrested them for good. They were happy, but I wasn't. Russia was looking at me a little. "Are you alright?" Russia chuckled, "Yea, are you?" He knew about the 'thing'. "Yea, I just wanted it out of me." He held my hand, "Remember the spell." The spell, I used it years ago, when Russia was in that state. I put my hand on his chest and recited the spell. He started to glow, everyone saw what was going on. Then another glow happened, Del Pilar and South Korea. They were helping me. They stopped and I did too. I didn't faint or anything. He was in his monster form and I had an idea. I grabbed his tail. It started to move a little. Then I let go, "C'mon it felt good for awhile." Russia was sitting down. I hugged him. He stood up and I was the one that needed help. He carried me. "Thanks again, Ame." I kissed him. He was smiling. We started walking away from the building and as we started to hide back in the wood till somehow, we were called by someone, she said it was about us.