CHAPTER 9: Great...More Monsters

RUSAME POV
My dad knows this guy. Oh wait... that's my uncle, New Zealand . He welcomed us inside. "How are you doin!" My dad and uncle laughed. They just talked while I looked around his house. I saw he had a huge snake collection. I'm not a big fan of snakes then one of them slithered away. I didn't want to find out and went away from that area. Then I heard the doorbell ring. "Hey Rusa, can you the door for me." I just followed his orders anyway and when i opened the door, there were two guys just standing in the doorway. "Thanks buddy." He patted his head. They both laughed. Dad went to me and introduced them to me. Went to my dad and asked my dad something. "Why is Philippines a boy and what's wrong with his flag?" My dad seemed to understand what was wrong and talked to the guy with a red star. "So introduce to me and my son the guy with you." He looked at him and the guy nodded. "So this is Martial, Philippines brother." He waved. He looked at him, "So I heard that you are-" The guy with a red star covered his mouth. Then the guy talked to him with some growling noises. Martial seemed to agree. "Can you introduce yourself to us." Martial seemed to be interested. "I'm Rusame, umm... let's see... I don't know that much about any of this... second... I don't know anything about my father... aaaand that's all." America told me the names of them. So the guy with a eyepatch is North Korea and the guy is North Korea's boyfriend, Martial Law. And they are both shapeshifters except one like to eat livers. Now that made me feel uncomfortable. The three of them left me with liver eater, oh I mean what he wants to be called, Tito Martial. "Do you wanna see something, Rusa."