CHAPTER 7: The Shadows

3rd POV
It turned to day and that is when America and Rusame started to head to find the Shadows. They walked around the forest and wasn't able to find the place and even anybody who even lived in the place. That's when America stopped Rusame from their tracks. "Dad?" America didn't answer. When Rusame was about to say something, something moved fast in the corner of his eye. He want to go to that place, but his dad grabbed him. So he looked what his dad was looking at, there was a dark figure. Things started to act weird around them. America went forward and Rusame soon followed. America went to the creature, "Germs?" After saying that, the creature went to its full height. It looked at America then Rusame then it shrinked. It turned to their size and revealed a human inside. "Hey America, how are you doing." America and Germany shook hands and given pats on the back. Rusame was still confused from all of this. Rusame was following them and was thinking, 'This is just like the guy speaking with that language.'
AMERICA POV
We talked for hours and just remembered about the thing that we are supposed to do, "Hey Germs, where are the Shadows?" He looked at me, "We don't have a village like some, we are really good at staying human so we usually stay in the cities." I got that then we reached a tent. He led us inside it. He gave us some food and some drinks. He went to me and we had a talk. "So that's Russia's?" "Yep." He looked at Rusa for awhile. "Looks like him." I had ask Rusa to come to us and tell us about back at the Seperaters. "Guess that whatever told him that is asking me teach him." Rusa nodded. "I can help you." He got up and went to the bed near him. "Tomorrow, we will talk about monsters and the type of monsters." He soon fell asleep. We both soon fell asleep.