CHAPTER 8:This Not So Bad After All

RUSAME POV
I woke up and saw that the guy was just sitting and looking at a puddle. I went over to him. "Umm hi." He allowed me to sit next to him. "I know you never knew about this, but I think the person that told you to do this, was your father." I wasn't sure about what he said. "It could be because..." He pointed around the puddle and I looked to it. The reflection was rippling and I saw the monster that I saw in during that night. I touched my face and I looked my neck from the puddle, there was a black thing in my neck, I saw it better and it looked like a tattoo. Then he got up and went to the tent. Then I got up and saw my original reflection. I followed him back and we started with the lesson. So he just told me about the monsters. So now I know about the monsters. So I was able to distinguish which monster is which. Well he laughed when I said that the Seperaters are so hard to look at. He even agreed. Then I learned about Monster Hunters. So the guys from the bus are Monster Hunters, huh. We just rested and he was talking to my dad. After a few minutes, my dad went out and he told us that we need to go somewhere. I didn't know what but I just agreed with him. We had to walk again. It also hurt my feet but I never complained about it. So it felt like we had walked for hours then we saw a houses. We were somewhere in a countryside. Then my dad walked around and he went to on door. He knocked on the door. "Hey America, long time no see."