CHAPTER 15: The Truth

MARTIAL LAWS POV
"I used to be friends with your grandfather. He introduced me to his children. Russia was the oldest and hated his father, because he mostly attacks parents and eat the children's heart. I was also in the same side with your father. I helped with your father with some issues. I was taken as hostage by the Monster Hunters. They tested on me. They made me something that I was not, a monster that hunted and made people fear me. When I heard two people broke free, I wanted to be one of them too. When a scientist was going to put a serum on me, I grabbed his jacket and pulled him really strong. He fell near my mouth and bit it and ripped it out. I grabbed his hand and made it touch one of those pads and it suddenly opened. Now, I was free from testing, I attacked a Monster Hunter. I ate his liver and surprisingly, it taste good. I attacked the rest, leaving them dead. I ran away and hid for my entire life. The taste of animal liver didn't satisfy me as human liver. So I attacked people for food. I was captured right after I was enjoying my food. Those Monster Hunters used me as a weapon and allowed the government to use me in their war exchange for money. I freed when in a train had to stop, I was heading to a government to be used for a war, then the part where I was, was getting ripped off. So let's just talk about your father. You were young and your father wanted to talk with some friends of his.He went to me and talked about our life.We talked in a bar then we were attacked. The guys were looking for you, but your quick thinking father escaped from them and I did too. I told him that if they were catching him, it might hurt anyone from the family. That when he made a decision that he had to leave you with your dad. He was upset and he need to protect anyone that he loved. Then he finally told his brother about the place. He told your father, which made the Hunters interested to hunt him down and his family looking for him. And that's where we are now."