CHAPTER 5: The Seperaters

3rd POV
They followed Ireland to the place. America knew what he was thinking where it is and what were the monsters that they will encounter. On the other hand, Rusame didn't know where they are going. He was getting creeped out by Ireland and there were more monsters like him. He didn't want to run away from that, he just had to follow them. When they reached the place, it wasn't bad was what Rusame imagined. But what made feel like he was going to puke was the monsters separating themselves. He looked at his dad, what... he didn't feel grossed out. America patted his back, "Once you always see one and become friends with them, you don't feel grossed out." He laughed. "Hey America!" One of the monsters said. The two of them looked and saw the monster, she had wings and she had no lower torso. "Hey Philippines!" Rusame was just looking at the two of them. Philippines went to Rusame, "And who might be this gentleman be?" Rusame was just having thoughts in his head and wasn't able to answer. "This is Rusame, my son." Philippines seemed to understand then Ireland told her that they need to return back to their bodies. She flew away. They saw the sun was coming up. After the sun has risen, they saw people walking around, not separated. Philippines came back to her normal form. Rusame felt comfortable around. Philippines guided them around their place. Then they took them to her house. Philippines looked at Rusame, he was more comfortable with her around this close. "Can't believe it, is it really?!" America started to laugh. "Your no helper, but did he discover his abilities yet?" That's when America started to be quiet. "Wow really, then we could try teaching him, Thailand knows some, she was a spy before." That's what sent Rusame closer to the edge.