CHAPTER 17: Lets Get This Party Started

AMERICA POV
I was mad at Martial for telling my son everything. We agreed then there were gun shots and we tried to leave but they blocked it. They tied us in there. They were putting gasoline on the house. I wanted my son to be here.
RUSAME POV
They are putting gasoline on the house. I turned to my monster form. When they were about to put the lit match one the gasoline, I attacked. They tried to shoot me. But their guns didn't work on me. I killed them and ate their hearts. The two from the house lit the house on fire themselves. I attacked them before they even went to far. I went in the house. They were still tied up. I cut them free. I led them out of the burning house. They all went out, except my dad, he was stuck. I went back inside to get my dad. His foot was stuck from one of the burning wood that fell. I got his foot out. We went towards the exit, but it was covered. We looked but there was nothing. The house soon began to crumble under us. I covered my dad. "Son, I want you to know that I love you and-" The roof fell on us.
MARTIAL Law POV (That's right)
I went to the ashes and tried to find them. My brother was just watching us. "Aren't you gonna help bro?!" He sighed, he went to the debris and swirled his hands over it. Soon it went up, like flying. North went over and saw them, he picked them. New Zealand got some water and poured it on them. Eventually they woke up. We were talking to them. It was fun and Rusa said that he knows where his father really is. So we agreed and we followed him.