CHAPTER 20: WHAT?! HOW?!

RUSSIA POV( We need to him for now)
The guy in the mask was staring at the window. "Have you ever thought that one of your enemy might be dead?" I was confused. America laughed, "What do you mean be that?" He keeper laughing. "I would suggest if you stopped laughing from your silly joke." He removed his mask, "China?!" He laughed, "Who knew that the joke is pointless now?" He went over to Ame, "I used to love you, before I realized that you are a monster, no, an experiment." He pulled Ame closer to him, "But, I still liked you." Then he made Ame kiss him. I growled at him, he took notice and looked towards me, "But can't believe that you loved a beast, that his horns and teeth would make anyone rich, or put him on a show." I growled at him. "How did you even survive from the fall?" He sat at the table, "It's very interesting actually, when the building collapsed, there was a small place where I could fit myself if it weren't cost a price." He removed his armor from his leg. There was a robotic leg instead. "And I sown off my leg and created one. They didn't know that I was behind this and I was upset when Japan asked me to marry. So she is in here somewhere. I didn't care about it, and I'm excited to see your friends and test them." He got a chain collar and put it on America. "I just want you, and to get this beast away from you." I growled at him and I was already showing my teeth at him. "Don't worry, I won't hurt him, but I will enjoy hurting you." The chair had something that made me stuck their and I was pulled down. All I heard was his laughter and Ame shouting for me.

Don't worry Ame, I'll save you like last time.