CHAPTER 3: Running

RUSAME POV
I had to check on my dad, he was looking at a lake. He got up and he reached his arm out, the water somehow went up. He was forming them. He was shaping it into, my father. The water started to move on its own. "Ame, what are you doing, contacting me, that's the worst thing that you have done!" I watched on, "Came down, Rus, I'm just checking on how far is this thing able to contact you." He was grumbling something then he disappeared making the water comeback down to the lake. I pretended to sleep when I saw my dad coming back here. I pretended to wake up and he didn't do anything and we went back on our way. We were just walking then we heard, something. It was behind us and my dad told me to run. We did run. I was faster than my dad, odd. I stopped to wait for my dad. I carried my dad, he wasn't that heavy as I thought he would be. I was faster and the thing was going fast too but we couldn't here it after that. My dad told me to jump in the puddle, I saw puddle. I didn't believe him, but i did it anyways. I jumped in, it was deep, my father made the puddle deep and made a bubble to make us breath in. We saw it, a guy riding a horse, the guy was headless. The brought his head and used his hands to make his head turn to check if anyone was there. My dad was thinking to swim up in the surface, when the horseman was calling out in some unknown language. My dad swam up, I tried to pull him down, but he didn't feel it. I went up with him. Once I went up, I saw my dad talking to him. I went to them and listened their conversation.

(Disclaimer: If you get the idea who might be this country is, I am not hurting anyone in any way, on what I think for what I meant of unknown language, is a Monster language, not the country's.)