CHAPTER 25: Bonding Time

RUSAME POV
I almost freed my dad. I turned to see my father on the ground while the guy was there holding the sword. My dad grabbed my arm, "Save your father." I agreed and went to him. I wouldn't see my father dead. I turned to my monster form. He brought the sword above him, "Any last words?" Before my father said anything, I threw the guy away from him. I hugged my dad, but he pushed me away, "He's not yet done." We separated in time before his sword split us. The guy was busy attacking me, he forgot my father was there. Then he was punched. My father was already limping from his foot injury. He threw the sword of the guy's. They wrestled and the guy tried to get the sword. I ran to my dad and I freed him then I heard a gun shot. I looked back and he was on the floor. The guy was holding his sword and his gun. He aimed at my father and I ran to push him out. I pushed him away too mush and he landed outside. He shot my waist. It hurts real bad. But I stayed strong. He was going to slash my throat but I used my claws and blocked the sword. I was stronger than him. He tried to slash the sword again but he slashed my face mask that my dad gave to me. We were near the edge of the building. We were both pushing ourselves towards the edge. He blocked me, I was trapped. " Now what are you going to do now?!" I remembered that I was in my monster form. I used my tail to swing in the other side. He looked at me and I kicked him off. He fell to his death. I ran to my dads. My dad was on the floor and we need to go out... now!