We're in mars remember?

Ariana's pov

I walked unsteadily along the empty roads making my head feel heavy and dizzy. I shouldn't have drank so much. I shouldn't have come to that stupid party. No,Actually, I shouldn't have come out of my mom's vagina at all.

I thought back to the words Mikey told me at the party and it made me feel so much worse about myself. He was right. I'm pathetic.

You know those days when something upsets you a lot and then like an avalanche, all the sad, dark memories of your life come crashing down on you and make you feel like shit? That's exactly how I was feeling right now. And the alcohol wasn't helping either.

This life... I was the one who made the decision to choose it but look at me now, wanting to end all of it in a split second.

I had always dreamt of this day when everyone would know my name, sing my songs and take me seriously but I guess I had overlooked the fact that my freedom would be snatched away from me. Paparazzi following me 24/7 , rumours, gossips surrounding my entire name, hateful words and those negative portrayal as a diva is not what I thought would associate with my life. But as you know we can't always have what we want.

I still remember that day after my concert in Manchester. Those screams, those innocent faces, those desperate search for the alive, those pitiful faces of the parents, still haunt me in every nightmare. The guilt I felt when I heard Mac's name displayed on the TV and the amount of pain I went through while breaking the engagement with Pete. No one will understand. I may look like a pretty popstar who's got it all but the truth is I was just a desperate hoe looking for love and appreciation in this ruthless world. But tell me is it selfish to want someone to love? Someone who can make you feel loved? And safe? And protected?

I was too drowned in my thoughts to notice a presence beside me walking in the same pace. I rolled my eyes seeing that it was Dalton. Did he really follow me up till here? Ughhh.

" How much do I have to pay for you to leave me alone? ", I asked him feeling pissed already by his existence.

" Um your number can suffice I guess. " , he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. He's really annoying me now.

I decided to ignore him and turned down a road which lead to God knows where. I'd literally go anywhere but my house because I knew Mikey would be there and I really didn't want to face him right now.

" Wait that's not the way to your house. Where are you going? ", he asked as I rolled my eyes for the 100th time today.

Is he going to tell me what to do and what not to do now?

" How the fuck do you know? "

" I sold you your house remember? I know exactly where it is. "

His smile made me wanna smack his face right then and there. His bubbly attitude is starting to piss me off.

I searched my purse for my cigarette and lighted it, putting it between my lips. I don't normally smoke but it helped ease the pain sometimes.

" I hope you know smoking is bad for health? " , he spoke again. He's trying to get on my fucking nerve and I wasn't having it.

" Do you see I care? "

" No actor in this film promotes or supports smoking. Smoking is injurious to health. It causes cancer. Smoking kills. ", he said monotonously while skipping around me.

I couldn't control myself anymore.

" Can you Fuck off!!! " , I screamed giving him a hard push .