For better or for worse

Ariana's pov

The first thing that came to my head as soon as I gained consciousness was that Dalton and I,both desperately needed a shower after what went down last night. We were so tired from going super rough for three hours straight that we didn't care about the chocolate all over our bodies or the messy sheets. But it was all worth it.

A smile appeared on my face as I remembered I had a lot of work to do today. It was Dalton's birthday and I had planned something special for him which I was super excited about. I realised I needed to wake up so that I could make sure everything goes as planned. I just couldn't wait for him to see the surprise.

" Dalton.. Baby. Wake up. ", I whispered and shook his shoulders but frowned when I got nothing but a groan in return.

I rolled my eyes and got the sheets off my naked body and sat on top of him. A sly smile crept on my face as I took his hands and placed them on my breasts which made him immediately open his eyes.

" Suddenly I'm wide awake. ", he grinned and flipped us over, getting on top as I laughed.

" Mhm now get your ass up and let's take a shower. The housekeeper is gonna get a heart attack when she sees the sheets. ", I giggled as his eyes widened after taking notice of the state of the sheets.

" Damn we were wild last night. "

" We surely were. "

_*_*_*_

" Babe your phone's blowing the fuck up. ", Dalton yelled from outside the door as I was taking a quick shower in the bathroom.

" Ignore it. It's definitely Scooter mad at me for disappearing without telling him. ", I said as I continued to wash all the leftover dirt and chocolate from my body.

" Wait you didn't tell him we're here? ", he asked surprised.

" Nope.. He'll be mad but he'll get over it. ", I said plainly.

" Alright then. I'm done with shower. I'll be down by the pool , ordering some drinks. ", he replied and left me to have bath in peace.

I had decided to act like I had forgotten his birthday all day and surprise him at night. It would catch him off guard.

Finally after a few more minutes I was done with my shower and wore my bikini underneath the sun dress and took off.

I walked down the lobby towards the main Hall where there were not many people there as I had basically booked the entire hotel for privacy reasons. Didn't want another paparazzi scandal after the last time that happened although now we were dating for real and everybody in the world practically knows.

I made my way towards the pool to spot Dalton on the bed beside the swimming pool, shirtless and covered in the love bites I had left last night. I had never wanted Antonia to show up this bad before.

I strutted my way towards him with a seductive look on my face as his eyes shifted from the flute of champagne he was sipping on , to me.

" Do you want me to give you an oil massage sir? You can pay me in sex.", I joked and leaned on to him, with my hands gently rubbing down his abs.

" For a woman like you sweetheart..I'd pay in sex even if I didn't get that oil massage. ", he winked playing along and slyly running his hands under my dress before I caught it in time.

" Wow I think role play is kinda becoming my thing now. ", I laughed and took the bed which was beside him.

" Mhm. Now.. Champagne? ", he asked handing me a flute which I gladly accepted.