Tonight i wanna get nasty

Important a/n at the end of the chapter. Pls read.

Ariana's pov

As soon as my eyes opened, I felt a hand around my waist and a presence behind me. At first I thought it was Mikey because I was so used to waking up with him like that but then I remembered it was dalton and smiled. It'd rather be dalton than Mikey. We hadn't cuddled last night at all but I'm guessing he ended up coming closer to me in his sleep and getting in that position. I could feel his steady breaths against the back of my neck. I turned around to have a look at him.

He was sleeping peacefully with closed eyes and slightly parted mouth making him look like a baby. I decided to have some fun with him.

I slowly got out of bed, making sure he doesn't wake up and went on his side, trying my level best to suppress my giggling by pressing a hand to my mouth. I lowered myself towards his ears and screamed.

" Good morning!!!!! "

His eyes immediately opened, as he shot up in his bed like a lightning bolt, in a shocked expression making me burst out laughing.

" Jesus Ariana!!!You scared the shit out of me. ", dalton said groggily shaking his head in disbelief as I continued to laugh my ass out.

" What was that for? ", he whined rubbing his eyes.

" Revenge ", I screamed again making him close his ears in pain.

" Revenge? "

" Yup.. For being so... ", I stopped abruptly as I realized what I was about to spill out.

He gave me a questioning look as I hadn't answered his question but then closed his eyes and fell on the bed again.

I groaned and got up on the bed again to shake him till he wakes.

" Oh come on... Get up already. ", I spoke as I grabbed his tee shirt and started to shake him violently.

Suddenly he opened one eye giving me a sly smile but before I could react he grabbed me by the waist and turned us around so now I was under him. Out of the blue he started tickling my sides making me roll on the bed laughing.

" Oh... My... God dalton. Stop!! ", I made out in between fits of laughter but he wouldn't stop.

" Only if you say dalton is the sexiest man alive. Otherwise I'm gonna tickle again. ", he said as he stopped tickling me but had his hands out like a claw ready to tickle me again.

As I was about to say no I got an idea in my head.

" Um alright but only on one condition. ", I whispered seductively  as I trailed one hand down his chest and the other one found it's way around his neck.

His facial expression immediately changed from challenging to nervous.

I turned us around and layed on top of him as I looked into his eyes with a playful look on my face. I watched him watch me as though I was some piece of art ( which she is lol) and gulp hard when I pulled him up by tugging at the collar. He rose from the bed and sat there with me on his lap as I lowered myself near his ears. I could kinda feel his hard on between my legs making me involuntarily bite my lips.

" Fuck yourself gomez. ", I screamed like earlier as I threw him on the bed and ran out of the room laughing at his reaction.

He looked so speechless yet mesmerized by what just happened.

I'm doing him so dirty I kinda feel bad. Oops.

I could hear him groan from behind as I made my way towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.