Reincarnation of a devil

Dalton's pov

The first thing that I saw as soon as I opened my eyes was Ariana's bare back facing me with the lower portion of her body covered with the sheets. She was too far away for me so I scooted closer to her wrapping my arms around her waist. Even after my movements she hadn't woken up which showed how much I wore her out last night.
Not gonna lie I'm proud of myself.

" Wakey wakey angel. ", I said shaking her slightly but she paid a deaf ear and remained still.

I huffed and pouted my lips because I was bored just laying in here and Ariana wouldn't wake up.

I placed soft kisses to her shoulders as my hand ran down her curve.

" You're so sexy. ", I whispered in her ears , removing the hair that fell over her beautiful face and back.

With that she moved a little causing her ass to grind slightly on my crotch making me let out a soft moan.

Suddenly giggles erupted from the other side of the bed as she turned around facing me.

" We've just woken up and you're already turning me on. ", I groaned and buried my face in her neck.

"Dalton you're crushing my boobs.", she hissed as I pulled away immediately looking at her with concern.

" Sowwyyy. ", I said in a baby voice sticking my bottom lip out.

She chuckled and sat up on the bed, picking my tee shirt up from the floor and slipping it over her head. She wore her underwear as well and made her way towards the bathroom.

I shook my head and dressed up as well with last night's memories fresh on my mind.

I went into the bathroom only to find Ariana with her brush in hand, thinking hard about something. Frowning, I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind making her snap out of her daydream.

" What are you thinking about? ", I asked placing my chin on her shoulders , looking at our reflection in the mirror.

" It's nothing. ", she smiled and started brushing her teeth as I let go and brushed my own.

I left Ariana to do her thing while I checked my phone.

6 missed calls from Miley?

I immediately called her back as she picked up after a few seconds.

" Bitch don't talk too much and pass me the sex tape. I'm horny. ", she said as soon as she picked up.

" Seriously Miley? ", I laughed.

" What so you're telling me y'all didn't have birthday sex last night?", she asked as I rolled my eyes.

Yes we did and it was the most amazing one I've ever had but that's not for Miley to know.

" No you idiot. ", I said shaking my head.

" Liar liar panties on fire!! I had fitted a camera in her room and have already watched everything. ", she said making me almost choke.

" What the fuck? How? When? Where? "I stuttered panicking.

" Aha!! I caught you. I was kidding you dickhead. Just want ted to find out if y'all areally did it or not. Damn Miley you're a genius. ", she said to herself as I rolled my eyes.

Seriously.. This girl is something else.

" Ok ok we did it. Happy now? "

" Ooohhhh was it good? ", she teased.

" The best actually. ", I smiled biting my lips.

" Mhm Mhm I get it. ", she smirked.

" Oh shit Ariana is coming... Now bye. ", I spoke rapidly hanging up although it was a lie but I didn't want her to ask for details and stuffs like that and knowing Miley she most probably would have.