All i got is eyes for you baby

Ariana's pov

A sharp pain ran through my legs as soon as I tried to stand up from my bed.

" Fuck! ", I hissed and sat down again , my face scrunching up automatically.

The loud noise made Dalton stir awake and he squinted towards me in a concerned way.

" Ari what's wrong? ", he mumbled sitting up on the bed.

" It hurts so bad. ", I made out in between groans escaping my lips.

I watched as dalton slipped on his pants and made his way towards my side of the bed and kneeled down to look up at me.

I was still naked from last night but that was the least of my concerns right now.

" What hurts baby? ", he asked softly.

" My thighs and core. ", I said biting my lips as the pain had become unbearable now.

" I guess umm.. We went a little rough last night.", he mumbled avoiding eye contact.

I bit my lips and nodded, kinda embarrassed.

" Ok lay down. ", he commanded as I obeyed without arguing all though all I wanted to do right now is not face him after what happened.

He picked up my lingerie from the floor and helped me wear them so that I don't feel uncomfortable.

His hands slowly massaged my thighs as I bit my lips trying to control my groans of pain.

" Does this feel good? ", he asked looking up at me.

" Yeah.. Can you do my lower stomach as well? ", I asked and he nodded.

He ran his hands over my stomach and thighs trying to ease the pain and it started to feel good.

After a few minutes he stopped and pulled me up so that I sat on the bed.

" Can you walk now? "

" Wait let me try. ", I whispered and held his hand trying to get up but failed once again.

Dalton sighed.

He leaned down and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathtub placing me there.

" I'll run you a hot water bath. It'll make you feel better I hope. ", he said as I nodded and slipped off my underwear.

He fixed the temperature and ran the tap as the tub started to fill with warm water.

" Is that ok? ", he asked referring to the temperature.

" Hm ", I hummed.

" Now you relax. I'll go and get some clothes and towel for you. ", he said and left leaving me all alone.

The awkward tension between us had returned once again and I face palmed myself for creating this cloud between us.

I felt really bad that my cold behaviour this morning made him upset but I just couldn't help it as I had too many things in my mind.

After a few minutes I heard a knock outside the door.

" Come in. ", I said knowing that it was Dalton.

He came in with towels and a simple cute outfit for me to wear and placed it in the counter and left again.

I let out a deep sigh and got out of the tub,dried myself , putting on my clothes.

As I walked out of the bathroom I found Dalton on his laptop but he looked up when he felt my presence.

" Um shouldn't we go downstairs? The girls will think what not otherwise. ", I said awkwardly knowing it's very obvious for them to think that way.