Cold

Dalton's pov

It's been one week since the day at the beach with Ariana, Dakota and my friends and me and Ariana have been busy ever since.

She would work on her music almost all day while I took important calls and attended to new clients. This corona situation had affected our business a lot and it had started to go downhill. So as predicted there were more work I had to do than ever before.

Aaron's always blowing up my phone every second of the day making me a frustrated mess.

Ariana and mine interaction had become very often and we'd only get to have a full on conversation during breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The only good news that had arrived was that mikey had agreed to go with the money penalty and Ariana also filed a restraining order against him which could penalise him if he happened to come beyond ten yards of her and her property.

Today was a Sunday and thankfully I had a day off at work which I so desperately needed. Ariana on the other hand was busy with her music ever since we've woken up this morning. I wanted to spend the day with her now that we have the time but she's already working her ass off and I'm bored alone.

I sneaked into her room and watched her at her home studio setup, deeply concentrating on some weird looking tab on the screen.

I went and sat beside her on the bed. She was so into her work she didn't even notice me until I tapped her shoulders lightly.

" Hm? ", she hummed in an uninterested manner , her eyes still stuck to the screen.

I poked her arms repeatedly to get her attention but she smacked her mouth pissed at me for annoying her.

I sighed and propped my chin on her shoulder but she wiggled them to get it off her.

I was about to give up and leave when I got an idea.

I put my hands on her shoulders massaging it lightly as I heard her moan in satisfaction. I went up her neck and used my thumb putting the right amount of pressure, to rub it vertically. She started to hum a little letting me know she was enjoying it. When I pressed a certain spot on her neck she hummed a little loudly making me grin.

" Right there Dalton. Do that again.", she begged as I stopped abruptly making her groan.

" I never told you to stop. ", she said whining as I got back to massaging down her spine soothingly.

I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and softly kissed up her arms making her slightly shiver under my touch. I reached her shoulders and placed kisses there as well leading up to the side of her neck.

She smiled cutely showing her dimple and turned towards me.

" Ok I get it... You want attention. ", she said shutting her laptop.

" Yes you got that right Missy. I've got a day off today and thought I'd spend it with you but you were not giving a fuck about my existence. ", I complained twisting my mouth.

" Aw sorry... Ok I promise you I won't work today and spend it with you. Deal?", she said making me smile.

" Deal... We haven't gotten time to spend with each other ever since that day in the beach. "

" Hm you're right. I missed you though. ", she said.

" Wow didn't know you'd admit to that. ", I said smirking at her.

" Well what can I say it's the truth. ", she said playfully as I chuckled.

" So what do you reckon we do? ", I asked as she thought for a moment.