Innocent little princess huh?

Dalton's pov

Ariana and Tori have been talking to each other over the phone for the past two hours as I just sat there getting bored. I didn't have a lot of work today so I had already completed everything and was waiting for Ariana to end the call but she seemed to be taking forever.

As I caught a glance of her, I motioned for her to get it over with but she just twisted her mouth and ignored me making me huff.

Ugh these two girls I tell you!

They talked non stop for another hour as I decided to go get ready for the walk we were supposed to be going on. Finally after what felt like forever, they said their goodbyes and hung up.

" Wow how do y'all get so many things to talk about? ", I asked literally in shock.

" Shut up Gomez.. You don't have to know our secret talks. ", she winked walking over to her closet to get her clothes out for the day.

" By the way .. Do you think it's actually safe to go out on that walk right now? ", I asked kinda iffy about the whole situation.

" Dalton..take a chill pill. ", she said in a sing song way making me roll my eyes.

( If anyone here watches Bollywood y'all should know the quote above lol)

" Yeah but first make sure we have all our masks and sanitisers and stuffs like that. ", I said.

" Ok dad. ", she said rolling her eyes.

" It's daddy sweetheart. ", I winked.

" Ew don't tell me you're into all that daddy kink. "

                          _*_*_*_

I was playing games on my phone and waiting for Ariana when she came downstairs wearing a cute buttoned shirt and some shorts.

" You look good. ", I said giving her a pat in the ass.

" Hmm really? I don't think so. ", she said.

" Why? ", I asked confused.

She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" You didn't make it clear enough. ", she shrugged biting her lips.

" Ooh ok... I see you Grande. ", I smirked as she leaned up for a kiss which I gladly accepted.

" I like when you wear polo shirts. You look so handsome.", she said playing with the buttons.

" Thanks. ", I smiled as I took her hands in mine and exited the house.

We made sure to wear masks and carry sanitisers in case there are people around.

" Wow this place is so beautiful. ", she mused looking around.

" I know right. ", I replied taking in my surroundings which consisted of dry fallen leaves all over the narrow roads in between rows of tall withering trees on both sides. Huge boulders of rocks lay here and there with low foggy clouds,making the whole forest have an eerie appearance.

I looked over at Ariana who had an indescribable expression on her face.

" You ok? ", I asked concerned.

She snapped out of her daze and nodded smiling.

I grabbed her hand and walked forwards, dragging her behind me and enjoying the beautiful sight.

A chilly wind blew through my hair as I felt Ariana shiver.

" You cold? ", I asked as she shook her head. She still had that anxious look on her face but I just decided to ignore it for the time being.