Right decision

Dalton's pov

Her screams were audible even through the thick door of her room making me loose my shit.

I kept replaying the time when she motioned me not to do anything when I was about to stop Mikey over and over again. I can't go against her will but I also can't just stand here and do nothing while she gets raped.

If I didn't do anything right now it would haunt me for the rest of my life. But what about Ariana's will? But i can't just let it happen? But...

" Ughh fuck it!!! ", I mumbled to myself as I put my shit together and ran as fast as I can towards her room.

With one bang I slammed the door open as Mikey's face shot towards me with a frown.

He was on top of her and thankfully was fully clothed.

I stormed towards the bed and pulled him off her by the collar and gave him a hard punch knocking  him off his feet.

" You fucking touch her again fucker? Huh? You fucking touch her again? ", I spat as I pulled him up again from the floor banging his head on the wall making him groan in pain.

As I was busy thrashing Mikey , Ariana came around from behind me pulling me away from him.

" Dalton leave him. Please stop.. "

She kept begging and pulling me with all her strength but I wasn't gonna let Mikey get away that easily.

" Dalton please... For my sake.. Stop", she screamed distracting me for a second when Mikey took advantage of the situation and punched me back on the face and another one landed on my side.

I doubled up in pain gripping onto my sides as I watched Mikey put his fist up to hit me again but the blow was blocked when Ariana came in the middle and wrapped her body around me protectively.

" Ariana stay out of this.", he grumbled breathing heavily.

She nodded her head frantically and tightened her grip on me.

That gave me enough time to recover from the pain and was about to hit Mikey when a group of security guards came in through the door.

" Miss grande what's going on? We heard ruckus through the cctv and came to check. ", one of them spoke as the others came towards Mikey and me, grabbing both of us still by our arms.

" Let him go. He didn't do anything", Ariana motioned the two security guards who were holding me as they loosened their grip on me.

Suddenly a man appeared from behind the crowd.

" Where is she?", he asked one of the security guards.

As soon as his frantic eyes met with Ariana's crying self he let out a sigh and pulled Ariana to his chest.

" Oh thank god you're safe. ", he breathed, caressing her back in a fatherly manner.

" Roshad... Please make sure the media doesn't get to know... Please just don't let this out.. I.. ", she spoke breathlessly as though her life depended on it.

" Ok ok we'll talk about all that later. First you calm down.. Shh. We'll take care of all that. "

" But Roshad they can't know... If anyone finds out.. "

" Ariana what did I say.. Please calm down.. You need rest.. Come on. ", he said pulling her along but she resisted him.

" No but promise me the media won't know anything... Ugh who am I kidding they definitely will. This is exactly what I feared.. Roshad they can't know. ", she said holding on to him.