(13) Omashu

Destinies tied without a choice,

Yoongi watched the tallest two of the group with suspicion

Yoongi watched the tallest two of the group with suspicion. Ever since the night before, Jin and Namjoon had been a bit strange. Strange, how? Well...

"You have got to be joking?" Jin looked at Namjoon with shock, "Again?"

The younger smiled sheeishly, bending down to pick up the sleeping bags he had dropped. For the third time.

"I'm sorry hyung!" Namjoon chuckled, "Hasn't Tae told you how clumsy I am?"

Jin rolled his eyes, taking the bags from the water bender, "This is the last of it, " and passed the things up to Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung, who were already on Yeontan.

"Jin!" Jimin said, "If Namjoon can call you hyung, can I call you hyung?"

"All six of you can call me hyung...." Yoongi saw Jin glance at him briefly before adding, "if you want to of course,"

Yoongi released a small sigh. Jin had not talked to him since last night and Yoongi hadn't really tried to communicate. It was obvious they were the only two that had tension. Yoongi had gotten along with Jimin, but for some reason, he just couldn't get along with the oldest.

"Come on Yoongi!" Jungkook smiled, jumping up onto the animal guides saddle.

Yoongi nodded, climbing up after the air bender. Jin and Namjoon followed after, the fire bender scanning the clearing for anything they might have missed.

"Did we miss anything?" Taehyung asked as Jin was properly on the saddle.

"Not that I can see, " Jin answered and Yoongi couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"We got everything. We don't see anything else, then we got everything, " Yoongi deadpanned.

Yoongi caught Jin rolling his eyes and mumble something. Hoseok glanced between the two awkwardly, "Okay....I'm gonna drive,"