(12) Forest

Pain and Expectations pushing him to run,

Jungkook groaned as his body was being shaken

Jungkook groaned as his body was being shaken. The 16 year old slowly opened his eyes, narrowing them at the bright blue sky.

"Finally, " Jimin's blonde head leaned over him, "You are a heavy sleeper,"

Jungkook frowned, rolling to his side and closing his eyes again. Correction, he tried too.

The fire Bender was quick to stop him from turning, "Yah! I went through a lot of trouble waking you up! You are not going back to sleep!"

Jungkook frowned, but rubbed his eyes and stretched out. Slowly, he sat up, smacking his lips, and trying to grasp the environment around him.

"Did Jungkookie wake up?" Hoseok's teasing voice asked.

"Im up..." The youngest said tiredly.

"Here, " Taehyung sat down beside the youngest, handing him a fruit, "It's sweet,"

Jungkook took the orange fruit, frowning at it. Too tired to care, Jungkook sank his teeth into the fruit, the sweet juice and flavor flooding into his mouth.

As Jungkook ate, he surveyed around. Jimin and Taehyung were beside him on either side. Namjoon was looking down at what Jungkook assumed was the map. Hoseok was humming a tune as he approached the tallest, becoming engaged in the conversation about the map. Yoongi was laying down near their supplies, eyes closed and breathing leveled. That left Jin.

Jungkook turned his head towards the front of Yeontan, the only other spot to sit while flying. The eldest was seated on Yeontan's head, hands wrapped around the rough straps.

"Surprising right?" Taehyung asked with a nudge.

Jungkook gave a confused look and Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jin. He was the first one up and took over from Yoongi right away, according to Yoongi anyway,"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked at Jimin, "Jin's a morning person?"

Jimin chuckled, "Honestly, I don't know. But he has a natural body clock. He wakes up around the same time everyday,"