Breakfast😈

I wake up feeling this is the first day to the rest of my life. I have a big meeting tonight with the producer Mike. And I hope he don't want to change much about how and what I wanted to write. I love the way I do things, but I know I need some help with some of it.

"Hey baby you going to come down and eat breakfast?" Sage says as he stands in my door way. We sleep together most nights but he was up a lot later than me. Work calls and he has to take it, no matter what time it is.

We had the best day yesterday. And last night we watched movies cuddling on the couch. It was  damn near perfect. We had a small fight, about things I needed to work on. But Sage is so understanding he said he would help me. I love this man more and more everyday. He takes all my worries away and feels my head with confidence I never knew I had.

"Yes babe I'm coming. What are we having?" I asked getting my robe and making my way to him.

"Well I'll be having you, if you don't hurry." He says and kisses my cheek while grabbing a handful of my ass.

"Sage Michael." I gasp and slap his chest. I lean up on my tip toes and whisper in his ear.

" So that means I get to have you for breakfast then?" I wink and walk out of my room swaying my ass all the way down the stairs.

Sage just stood there in open mouth shock. Ha got him again! When will he ever stop being surprised by my control over him? He does the same thing to my body, he starts it but I always finish it.

"Well are you coming Mr. Parker?" I yell up at him and he finally closes his mouth and makes his way down the stairs.

"You always shock the hell out of me. I will never get use to you being so horny and throwing all my lines back at me. That fire in you seems to be growing. And I on one hand love it so fucking much!" Sage says with a growl. He cups my face and kisses me hard. Damn maybe I was going to get him for breakfast after all.

"Well what can I say you bring out of me." I sass him and start to eat my sausage. Sucking all the juices off of it and looking him deep in his eyes. I see him adjust himself and squirm in his chair.

Ha! Got him right where I want him. Time to reel him in. I will get what I want out of him, before our week becomes super freaking crazy. I can't help what he does to my body. It was like once he showed me what I have been missing, I never want to live without it.

I pick up a grape and pop it in my mouth. He jerks his head up and I bit down. He winces and I smirk.

"God damnit Piper stop it right now, or I'm going to fuck you so hard on this table you won't be able to sit for dinner tonight." Sage hisses through his teeth.

"On this table? Right here right now?" I ask in a low sweet voice. Patting my hand on the table.

"That's it you asked for it. I don't want to hear you whine tonight when your ass hurts." He growled at me and cleared the whole table with one swipe. He stalks over to me and grabs my throat. Placing kisses all over my neck, he pinches my nipples and they stand at attention. Sage turns me over and pushes my face to the table, he leans over pressing his cock to my backside.

"Do you feel that? Do you feel what you do to me every minute of every fucking day? And now you want to wake up and tease me?" Sage whispers in my ear. Making my body jerk from his hot breath on my neck.

"Please Sage" I beg and he has barely touched me and I feel like I could explode from the way he is acting right now. I have never seen this side of him. I love it so fucking much. I know he has been holding back because he thinks I could break at any moment.