5

Mattias POV

We had just got back and cynthia still wont let me hold joseph. We walked inside and she took him up to the room. I followed her to make sure she didnt try anything.

She put him on the bed and he fell asleep. I tried to walk over to him, but she held her gun up at him again.

I backed away and we walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and she laid her head on my legs.

"You know I love you right" she sat up

"I.. uh yea"

She kissed my cheek and walked into the bathroom. I wiped my cheek and my phone rung.

My love😞💔💕

Mattia where the fuck is
my kid?!

Cynthia took him I'm sorry
I didnt know

I want him back mattia
now

She wont let me get him
everytime I try she puts a gun
up to his head

I'm knocking on the
door

What?

Right then my doorbell rung. I went over to it and opened it. Y/n stood there upset and had her gun in her hand.

"I want my son mattia" she said sternly

"Tia who's at the door?" Cynthia asked from upstairs

"Listen you know how to get in from the back sneak in while I distract cynthia"

She didnt say anything and walked around to the back.

"Tia?" Cynthia walked over to me

"It was some kids probably doing dong ditching or some shit"

"Oh, well I'll go check on joseph again make sure hes ok" she said walking away

"Hey wait" I grabbed her shoulder

"Huh?" She looked at me

I hugged her and started giving her light kisses on her neck sucking on her sweet spot.

"Mm~ Mattia n-not now" she moaned

I pulled away and she started to leave sloppy kisses son my neck. Y/n walked in through the back and looked at us in disgust. She pulled out her phone and started typing something.

Right then my phine rung.

My love😞💔💕

Yea love me my ass

Y/n I do love you

She rolled her eyes and quietly walked upstairs. I put my phone back and pulled away from cynthia.

"Maybe we can go upstairs and continue this" she bit her lip

Right then there was a loud thud and joseph started crying.

"I'll go check on him" she started to walk away

"Wait no stay here with me.. let's uh cuddle" I pulled her back into a hug.