25

We got home and mattia put joseph to sleep. I was in the shower washing off from everything that happened today while blasting music.

A couple of minutes passed and I felt arms around my waist. I laid my head back on Mattia's chest and looked up at him.

His hair was dangling over his face and the droplets of water dropped down on me.

He turned me around and pulled me on him. He got down to my neck and started leaving sweet kisses.

"Go to the red room baby I'll be there in a second" he whispered in my ear

Shivers were sent down my arm and I felt goosebumps trail down my arm. I got out and dried off. I grabbed my red silk robe and put it on.

I walked out to the room with the red door and walked inside. It was completely rearranged. There were a new bed and glass carpet thingie with water under it and toys.

I went and sat on the bed looking around at how it was set up

I went and sat on the bed looking around at how it was set up. The candles and everything. The door opened and mattia walked in with a smirk plastered on his face.

He walked over to me and stood right in front of me. He moved piece if my hair out of my face and grabbed my arm standing me up.

He turned me around and started sucking on my neck making me moan. He put his hands on my shoulders pulling down my robe letting it drop to the floor.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back on his gripping my sides. He put my hands behind my back holding my wrist. (Fuck 12🖕🏾) He walked me over to his wall of toys eyeing everything.

"Which one should I use on you princess?" He whispered in my ear

I bit my lip looking at all the hogties. Whips, handcuffs I wanted him to us all of them really.

He pulled down a collar that looked like a dog leash. It was red with a chain hanging at the end of it. Then took down matching handcuffs.

He wrapped the collar around my neck then handcuffed me. He walked me back over to the bed and pushed me on it.

I turned around and looked at mattia, biting my lip. He pulled off his boxers and crawled on top of me. He put my hands above my head and started leaving sweet kisses down my body.

My mouth dropped open a bit letting out a soft moan. He left kisses down my inner thigh. I squirmed around and mattia stopped and looked at me.

He hovered over me and lowered down leaving a kiss on my lips. He sat up and turned my body over lifting my legs up. Letting my head buried in the pillows.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless" he muttered

I bit my lip at his words. I just wanted him to fuck me already. He slapped my ass and I moaned.

It was a couple of seconds until I felt him insert his tip inside me. He dug his fingers in my waist and pushed me back on him taking all of him.

"Mm~ mattia" I moaned

"Fuck princess I needed this" he groaned

He started to thrust into me going faster and harder each time. The sound of skin clapping and moans filled the room.

The mix of pain and please filled the lower half of my stomach. Soon I started to feel numb to the point where it hurt.

"Mattia" I cried

"Shut up" he growled

"D-daddy please"

He stopped and slapped my ass definitely leaving a mark.

"I shut up"

I tried to pull away from him, but he grabbed the chain from the collar and yanked me back. I whimpered and he chuckled.

"You're not going anywhere princess"

"Daddy i-it hurts"

He wrapped his hand around the chain and pulled me on his chest. He leaned down and left kisses on my shoulder.

He lowered his free hand down to my clit and started to rub me slowly. I arched my back moaning.

"Fuck" I let out

"It feels good doesn't it" he whispered in my ear

"Y-yes"

He sped up his actions making my clit go numb. It hurt so bad I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mattia s-stop please" I whined

"Why baby girl"

"B-because it F-fuckk" I moaned tilting my head back

"Use your words princess"

"I-it-"

He sped up even faster and my legs started to shake uncontrollably.

"M-mattia I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead princess cum"

"N-no not th-tha~ AAH~" I let out a high pitch scream as the juices squirted out of me onto the bed.

Mattia went after and I squirted, even more, my body weakening. I finally stopped and mattia let go of me and I turned around and laid down on him.

"Looks like the sheets need to be changed" he chuckled

"I-im sorry" I mumbled

He lifted my chin and pecked my lips.

"Don"t be sorry princess" he smiled and got up.

He took the handcuffs and collar off and hung them back up. I was about to put on my robe until he took it from me.

I frowned and he smirked as he pressed a button on the wall and the glass on the floor opened revealing a small pool.

He pressed another button and the lights inside lit up and it started to bubble.

I gasped "a built-in hot tub?"

He nodded and picked me up. He stepped inside and sat down with me in his lap.

There was a moment of silence and all that could be heard was the bubbling hot tub.

"I love you" mattia whispered

I looked up and kissed him.

"I love you more"

There was a knock on the door and mattia groaned. I got off him and he got up. He wrapped a dark red towel around his waist and walked to the door.

He slightly opened it and looked down.

"Daddy where's mommy?"

"Shes sleep," he said

"Oh well um.. well I can't sleep.."

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I- I had a bad dream"

Mattia sighed "I'll be out in a minute," he said and closed the door.

I slightly chuckled and mattia rolled his eyes. He walked over to the corner of the room and took out sweats and a big T-shirt.

I got out and dried off. He passed me the shirt and me out it on while he put on his sweats. He turned off the hotub and I closed up and we walked out.

Joseph was standing there with his teddy bear and in an onesie.

"Mommy!" He smiled

I picked him up and we walked to Mattia's room. We got in the bed and laid down. Mattia kissed min and Joseph's forehead.

"Goodnight mom goodnight dad"

"Goodnight," we both said