20

I and Alvaro had just got back to my house and were now sitting on the couch.

I looked at him, then the tv, then back at him.

"So.. are we gonna tell the guys?" I asked

He looked at me and sighed "I.. I don't know do you want to?"

"I mean if we did, they can't get mad at us right?"

"I don't know I kissed my best friend, Mattias' girlfriend-"

"Ex" I cut him off

"Ok ex but either way we're all still close, and I kissed you, and we almost.."

"Yea at least we didn't" I sighed

"Why do you say that," he asked

"because we don't want to end up like them I don't want to make and ruin my relationship any more than it already is," I said

Alvaro nodded in agreement

"Ok then how about this we all get together to dress up all fancy and go to dinner ill empty a restraint and well talk there like a business meeting"

"Ok, when?" I asked

"How about tonight at 7"

"Alright, ill see you then" I stood up

He hugged me and I hugged him back. We were hugging for a little too long, and I pulled away. He kissed me on my cheek, and we walked out. I walked upstairs and looked at my phone. It was 5 o'clock already.

I picked out a dress from my closet and laid it on the bed. I went into my bathroom and took a shower. Once I got out I looked in the mirror, and at my neck. There was a light red mark, that wasn't noticeable.

I up some concealer on and covered it up. I walked out, and put my dress on, and did my makeup.

 I walked out, and put my dress on, and did my makeup

I grabbed my purse and walked into the kitchen

I grabbed my purse and walked into the kitchen. I took out some weed and rolled it up. I grabbed my lighter and lit it, taking a few puffs. I was stressed and scared about this "meeting" or "Talk". I went over to my couch and turned on the tv. I watched a few episodes of KUWTK. I heard my doorbell rang, and I went to answer it.