22

I woke up and saw that mattia was gone. It was the perfect time to give him his "birthday gift". I got up and went into his closet, and picked out a few different toys. I got handcuffs, a whip, and vibrator. I hurried back to the room and laid them out on the bed.

I took off the clothes I had on, and let the lingerie I had on under show.

I grabbed Mattias remote to his led lights and put them on a dark red color

I grabbed Mattias remote to his led lights and put them on a dark red color. I told Alexa to play"wicked games" by the weekend. I laid on the bed and waited for martial. I heard the door open and mattia walked inside and looked at me confused.

"What's all this?" He smirked, taking off his jacket

I got up and walked over to him innocently.

"Your present" I smirked putting my hand on his chest

"Mm what's the present for" he put his arm around my waist

"Your birthday baby" I walked away from him and sat behind all the stuff on the bed

He grinned and walked towards me in front of the bed and looked at all the stuff. He traced his finger over the whip and smirked.

"What are you asking for babygirl" he looked up at me

"It's your birthday daddy you do whatever you want" I smirked

He laid me down and traced his hands down my body, snapping my stockings against my skin.

"You look sexy princess" mattia muttered staring at my body

He got off the bed, and unbuttoned his shirt, and threw it on the floor. He grabbed the small pink vibrator and pulled down my underwear. He stuck it inside me, then pulled my underwear back up. He picked up the remote to the vibrator and pressed a button. I felt a vibration move around inside me and I moaned.

Mattia sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap. He laid me down so my stomach was on his legs.

"Every time you moan I get to spank you princess"

"w-why daddy"

"Did you think I forgot about what you said about kissing Alvaro, now did you?"

"Mm n-no"

"Was that a moan baby girl"

"n-no daddy"

"I think your lying princess"

"Fuck mattia I can't" I moaned

He slapped my ass, and it left a stinging sensation, and I winced. I felt a knot in my stomach, and my legs started to shake.

"mattia I'm gonna-"

He pulled out the vibrator and turned me around. He sat me up on his lap and pulled my back on him. He rubbed my clit, roughly while wrapping his other hand around my waist.