23

I woke up back in mattias bed. I turned over , and saw he wasn't there and frowned. I checked my phone, and saw I haven't been to work in 2 days. I sat up and walked over to his closet, and looked around. I found some of my clothes, and put on my outfit.

 I found some of my clothes, and put on my outfit

I put on some heels, and walked out. I walked downstairs, and didn't see mattia anywhere. I walked around down all the hallways almost getting lost. I found a set of doors and opened them. It was a gigantic room. It was like a meeting room. I saw mattia sitting at the table with a bunch of other men in black suits.

 I saw mattia sitting at the table with a bunch of other men in black suits

Everyone looked at me and eyed me up and down. I felt kinda uncomftarble, and rubbed my arm. Mattia looked at me finally, and walked over to me.

"Princess i'm busy right now" he stood infront of me

"I need a ride to work" I looked over and saw everyone STILL staring at me

Mattia noticed, and he grabbed my hand and we walked out.

"Ok what now?" he asked

"I need a ride to work"

"To the club?"

I nodded

"No" he shook his head

"Why i haven't been in 2 days" i frowned

"So?"

"How am i supposed to pay my bills and-"

"I got that covered, now go change, and i'm busy so if you need anything, just aske alex"

I nodded, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked back inside the room. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the mattias room. I walked inside his closet and put on nooty shorts, and a cropped tanktop. I walked downstairs into the kitchen, and made cookies.

I helt arms wrap around my waist and turned around. It wasn't mattia it was one of the guys from the meeting.

"Oh um hi" i moved his hands

He smirked and eyed me up and down.

"Lets go out mami ditch mattia and come with me i'll treat you like a real princess"