18

~ a month later ~

Me and joseph ended up moving to Italy. I quit my job as being a cop, and bought my own house. I heard strippers made a lot of money so.. i became one. Me and mattia were working things out, but he got aggressive one day and i didn't want to risk it.

"Joseph lets get ready to go"

"ok mom"

I put on my "work" outfit, and put a giant coat on to cover it.

I put on my heels, and grabbed my purse

I put on my heels, and grabbed my purse. I walked downstairs, and grabbed my keys. Joseph walked down with his backpack, and looked at me.

"mom why are you wearing that jacket.. its hot outside"

"I-.. um well it's cold to me, now let's go"

He just shrugged and walked out. I closed the door, and walked to the car. I hopped inside, and we drove off. We got to mattias house, and I walked up the steps, and knocked on the door. He opened it and looked at us.

"What are you guys doing here it's.. 10 at night" he looked at his watch then me

"I got called in for work, and i didn't have time to call you.. is it a bad time?"

"No, no it's fine.. when will you get back?"

"Well.. I-"

"Mom doesn't come home until the next day" joseph said

"dove stai andando" (Where are you going) Mattia crossed his arms over his chest

"Non importante" (not important)

"fa caldo cosa c'è con il cappotto?" (it's hot what's with the coat?)

Joseph looked at us confused, then walked inside. Mattia closed the door, and looked me up and down

"so you're not gonna tell me why you have on a.. green trench coat with sparkling heels, plus makeup?"

"nope" I said popping the p