16

Deadass bare with me on this im trying to improve my "Smut"

I was on top of mattia, and we were making out. His hands traveled down to my ass and squeezed it, making me moan. I sat up, and took off my shirt. Mattia flipped us over, so now he was on top. He gave me a peck on the lips, then traveled down to my neck. He gave me wet, and sloppy kisses, sucking on my sweetspot.

"F- fuck mattia" i moaned

"I love it when you moan my name" he mumbled against my skin

He left kisses all the way from my neck to my waist. He played with my underwear snapping it against my skin lightly, as he left little hickies along my waist line. I moaned, at his touch, wanting more.

"m-mattia"

"yes princess?" he looked up at me

"I need you inside me.. please"

"Beg for it babygirl" he said slowly pulling off my underwear

"Daddy i need you.. i need you so badly please.." I groaned

He threw my underwear on the floor, and placed his hand on my thigh, caressing it.

"I don't thing you deserve any babygirl"

"why?" i pouted

"That attitude you gave me over the phone.. the time i tried to help you out of the building.. I think you need something else"

"W-what.."

He got up to my ear and whispered

"A punishment.." he said then kissed my jawline

He got off the bed, and undid the strings on his sweats. They dropped down to the floor and he kicked them off, getting back on the bed. He lifted my legs over his shoulder, and got down to my thighs.

He left sweet, and soft kisses, all the way up to my clit making my breathing hitch. He licked one clean strip across my core, and i let out a faint moan. He began to suck on my clit, and my hands flew to his hair gripping it tightly.

"Oh f-fuck" I moaned

He flicked his tongue around at a fast pace, then stuck it in my entrance, exploring me. He moved in and out of me while the top half of his tongue swirled in a circular motion inside me.

"M-mattia" I whined

He removed himself and went back to sucking and licking my clit, while his two middle fingers made their way inside of me. He curled his fingers, while thrusting in and out of me. My legs began to shake, and become number by the second. I felt a knot form at the lower part of my stomach. I clenched my walls around mattias fingers,

I felt my high beginning to ride out.

"Mattia i-..im-"

He removed himself from me and smirked, wiping his chin.

"Your what princess?" he grinned

"I-.. i was close" i frowned

"You thought i was gonna let you cum?"

i nodded, and bit my lip

"Mhm.." He leaned down hovering over me, and pecked my lips

His fingers traveled down my stomach back down to my clit. He stuck his two middle fingers inside me and moved in and out slowly, while curling his fingers. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him into a deep kiss. He licked my bottom lip, wanting entrance. I denied at first, until he bit my lip causing me to moan. His tongue slipped in my mouth, dancing around with mine.

I felt the same knot in my stomach form, like earlier. I clenched my walls around his, and he sped up his pace.

"A-ah~"

His fingers were moving at a pace that i could't even describe. I felt two sensations run through my body and i moaned.

"FUCKK" i screamed almost crying

Mattia removed his fingers, letting the slimy juices drip down from them. I sniffled and wiped the little tears coming from my eyes. I sat up and sat little traces of water trailing on the bed. I must've squirted.

"damn baby two all at once" he kissed me

Mattia flipped us over, so now i was sitting on his lap. He sat up on the headboard, and put his hand on my thigh.

I knew exactly what he wanted, but i felt like teasing him. I played with the black supreme band on his boxers, snapping it against his skin lightly, while palming him through his boxers. His boner got even more firm, and you could see some of his veins poking out through the cotton.

"Baby stop teasing me" he moaned

I pulled down his boxers and tossed them on the floor. His member sprung into the air hitting his stomach, then standing upward. He bit his lip, and tilted his head back. I took half of him in my hands and started pumping him.

I kitty licked his tip, and swirled my tongue around it. Mattias hands flew over to my hair, running his hands through it. I bobbed my head up and down, while my hand was moving in a circular upward motion taking the rest of him.

"holy fuck" he breathed

I pulled away, and spit on his dick, and pumped him a few times, before i went back to sucking. I felt him twitch in my mouth, and i licked him all the way back up to his tip. Warm liquid oozed down on my tongue into my throat. Some spilled on my chin and dripped down my neck. Mattia grabbed wipes from the dresser and wiped my chin.

He pulled me down onto his chest, and i buried my head in his neck. He pulled the covers over us, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight baby"

"goodnight tia"

Lord jesus christ that was... intense.. imma go bathe in holy water now