10 || Spiderman

Episode: Pack Mentality

Scott McCall arrived at the Hale house at nightfall.

Sheriff Stilinski had visited the vet clinic earlier to bring in a canine. While there, he had asked Scott's boss, Alan Deaton, to look through some pictures, asking if he could determine what attacked the driver - Also, the wolf hairs found on Laura Hale. They began talking about wolves, and Deaton revealed that wolves were migratory animals driven by impulse or memory. Long-term memory. He explained how they chased down their prey. Scott's mind returned to last night's dream of Allison running away. Later that night, when he had gone to see his mother, he couldn't help but let his curiosity slip by, and he went to see Mr. Meyers. It didn't go too well as the man began to panic and scream in terror, causing his mother to run in and kick him out of the room.

That whole situation made him panic even worse, so he went to look for Derek.

He stood before the burnt-down old house as the rain poured outside. He knew that Derek was close, his werewolf senses igniting. It was apparent the older werewolf was near, and he could hear him. Scott sighed nervously. "I know you can hear me... I need your help." He walked up the stairs to the front door just as Derek opened the door to step outside. His usual threatening, angry demeanor not faltering, "Okay. I know I was part of you getting arrested and that we basically announced you being here to the hunters." He paused to look at Derek, who was glaring. He wasn't even attempting to speak to Scott.

So, Scott continued, "I also don't know what happened to your sister. But I think I did something last night. I had a dream about - someone. But someone else got hurt. And it turns out that part of the dream might have actually happened."

Derek crossed his arms; his expression was unreadable. He finally spoke, "You think you attacked the driver."

"Did you see what I did last night? Was Thaís there?"

"No," Derek replied plainly.

"For both?"

"Yes."

"Can you at least tell me the truth? Am I gonna hurt someone?" Scott's voice was slightly shaky.

Derek nodded stiffly. "Yes."

"Could I kill someone?"

"Yes."

"Am I gonna kill someone?"

"Probably," Derek replied. Scott's face fell as he walked away and leaned onto one of the wooden pillars, feeling overwhelmed. He was utterly terrified because that was something he never wanted to do. The older werewolf walked over to him. "Look, I can show you how to remember. I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. But it's not gonna come for free."

Scott stared warily

Scott stared warily. "What do you want?"

"You'll find out. But for now, I'm gonna give you what you want. Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it, feel it. Let your senses - your sight, smell, touch - let them remember for you."