Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up, and I felt weird. I looked around the room to see what had changed, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I figured it would pass, and took a shower. I quickly got brushed and blow dried my hair, then threw on one of Jack's sweatshirts and a random pair of high wasted shorts. I went downstairs and everyone was there except for Matt, Cam and Aaron, they were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Can we do something instead of staying inside today?" Shawn asked, and we all nodded our heads in agreement.

"What are we going to do though?" Nash asked, barely taking his attention away from his phone.

"THE BEACH!" Hayes and I yell at the same time, earning a smirk from Jack.

"No, I don't think it's right to have all these boys seeing Maddie in a bathing suit," Jack said, standing up and going completely serious.

"Really, Jack? I've gone swimming with them before," I say, and cross my arms over my chest.

"Well, Maddie, circumstances," Jack says, and glares toward Hayes,"have changed."

I let out an angry sigh and Mahogany says,"Come on, we're going to the beach. It'll be fun. These boys don't care about how Maddie looks in a bathing suit." I was a bit offended, but I knew what she meant and I really wanted to go.

"Fine, I guess. Let's just go eat," Jack said rolling his eyes. I mean it wasn't that big a deal, besides I don't even think Hayes would like me back. We all follow him into the kitchen and I grab a plate and get as much food as I can before all of the boys take it all.
·
·
·
I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS BORING AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE A BUNCH THIS WEEKEND OR HAVE SOME CHAPTERS SAVED SO I CAN POST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK BUT I SHOULD POST MORE DURING WINTER BREAK, SORRY LOVE YOUU:)