Rant 48

Madlibs

Tomato and carrot

We were drunk last night

So we searched up Madlibs...

And this is what we got...

Note: Haru is Hatsuharu from Fruitsbasket and Aiko is broccoli. Please take no offense on the following, children under 14 caution, this may be ruining to your childhood, and this may ruin your mental health

Caution- suggestion of rape

You may now proceed

1) To Aiko,
My (I)balls thrust out wood every time you speak, I touch you and everything about you
Quickly,
Haru

2) You are my sweaty love. You have me completely in your ball. I know and feel that if I am to run anything fine and noble in the future I shall do so only by coming at the titties of your heart. I would like to go through life dick by dick with you, thrusting you more and more until we touched to be 69 being(s) together until the hour should come for us to jump

3)Dear Sweetheart,

I lay awake all your period thinking of you, your hard smile, and our trust in the creepypasta landia. Quickly, I recall our meeting, how my heart raped with wood when I first saw you. How greasy you looked in that white bra and those two slimey panties on your testicles!

I cherished every moment we were together and was wet when our date came to a close. I can't say how slowly I regret spilling cum on your cock; you were horny about it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you're horny.

You're horny most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of jeffrey liquids, warmed in the moonlight. Your cheeks are as rosy as eye balls. Your lips are like succulent meat. Your hair is black like a hoodie on a summer's day. Your boobs are two huge butts of riceballs.

I can't wait to grape with you again. Write soon.

Dyingly,

Your Friend

4)My Love

Your skin glows like the chiwi (cherry+kiwi), blossoms hot as the petunia in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your bugle voice and leaps like a lion at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great humming bird wing.
I am comforted by your bra that I carry into the twilight of ballbeams and hold next to my boobies.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of cum .
As my vajayjay falls from my panties, it reminds me of your bed.
In the quiet, I listen for the last moaning of the day.
My heated cock leaps to my boxers. I wait in the moonlight for your secret condum so that we may thrust as one, cock to cock, in search of the magnificient white and mystical wood of love.

5) Giraffes have aroused the curiosity of giraffes since earliest times. The giraffe is the tallest of all living alpacas, but scientists are unable to explain how it got its long butt. The giraffe's tremendous height, which might reach 13 llamas, comes mostly from its legs and dick. If a giraffe wants to take a drink of cum from the ground, it has to spread its balls far apart in order to reach down and lap up the water with its huge tit. The giraffe has sweaty ears that are sensitive to the faintest trees, and it has a hard sense of smell and sight. When attacked, a giraffe can put up a slimy fight by thrusting out its hind legs and using its head like a sledge supguy. Finally, a giraffe can gallop at more than thirty sup guys an hour hour when pursued and can outrun the fastest wood. (This is is our favorite! XD)

6) Dear Haru,

You are extremly Horny and I Thrust you! I want kiss your Butt 22 times. You make my Supguy burn with desire. When I first saw you, I Quickly stared at you and fell in love. Will you Moan out with me? Don't let your parents discourage you, His are just jealous.

Yours forever, Aiko

7) Dear Mr. and Mrs. Child Jugoi,

Will you let me Thrust your Wood? Ever since I have laid boobies on Aiko, I have Raped madly in love with her. I wish that she will be the Supguy of my Balls and that someday we will Kiss happily ever after. I have a Turtle as a/an Therapist that pays $22 each month. I promise to Moan Aiko with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,
Haru Sohma

8) Robert Forester was a Horny man. He was alway a Hawt type of man. He never hurt anyone... Until 13 years ago. He was even the one who killed Jeff! He used different things to murder people with. Even Woods! He once even shoved a mans Dik into a Supguy. He was inspired by Ej. He took souveniors from his victoms, such as Tittes. He then was caught by a Slimey police man because of the Kinky smell coming from his Knife. He had over 22 bodies in his Petal. He was sent to prison for 27 life terms.

9) I recently fell in and out of love with a Wood. His name is Haru. I have a Horny feeling about him. When we met, we just Raped, but then he said I was the most Hot person he knew and that he would like me to be his Ball. It was a Kinky decision to make but in the end I said HARUUU! After that I left him and Moaned all the way to In Bed. I feel a little Slimey about what I did but I'd rather be Thrusting on the Bed and watching 16 And Prego. Who needs a Wood anyway?

...

Jesus Cry we need help

~mental, Carrot and Tomato