x 18 ~ stupid asshole || todoroki

Todoroki was busy meticulously arranging all the Uno cards in order of color when Momo practically kicked down the door of her dorm room, eliciting a look of surprise from the dual-haired boy. Momo never was the type to get angry at all, but today seemed different. It looked like she as practically ready to explode with her rage as practically tore off her sweater and threw her purse to her bed with a vengeance that could only be described as uncharacteristic. Todoroki furrowed his eyebrows in slight confusion.

"You okay, Princess?" He asked with one eyebrow raised and a slight smirk fitting his features perfectly. It was almost cute to see her so angry becuase she never got angry and when she did, her cheeks reddened and her lips got all pouty. Cute. However, anger was obviously an unpleasant feeling and Todoroki wanted Momo to feel only happy things.

"What a stupid asshole!" Momo grunted as she kicked her door shut. Wow, she hadn't even told him not to call her princess, she must've been very preoccupied. "'So no second date?' Fuck you, ASSHOLE! Ugh!" It was only then that it struck Todoroki that she had had a date that night. He had honestly forgotten about that, or he had purposely pushed the thought as far away from his brain as possible because the idea of her with anyone else gave him anxiety. But, both were entirely possible.

"I take it your date didn't go well?" He tired not to sound so happy about that fact as he condensed the nicely color-coded cards into a neat stack, shuffling them in his calloused hands. She just let her back thump against the door as she slid down with an exasperated sigh that elicted a slight chuckle from Todoroki. He had never been one for dating, but he'd been there before for sure. Nothing like a bad night out to really ruin your day.

"The dickhead cheated on me and says "it's all in the past, sweetheart." Like what the hell?! I got into this stupid dress and put my hair in this stupid braid and I did all this stupid stuff for you, you stupid asshole and all you can say to me is, "it's all in the past, sweetheart?!" Todoroki thought she looked adorable in that "stupid" dress and that "stupid" braid. He thought she looked like a princess, not that she didn't always. But he didn't say that because she clearly wasn't done being angry. "And then, AND THEN, he says I'm being "too sensitive." Oh right, I'm sorry that I'm a little sore about catching you in the scioal studies room screwing the head cheerleader you asshole! And now I look like an idiot because I'm here in this fancy dressed up shit and UGH." The threw her head against the door with a thunking sound and Todoroki really didn't know where to start with the consoling.

He wasn't really the best at comforting people and a lot of girls were under the impression that he was a stupid asshole too. I mean, technically he'd never cheated on anyone because he never actually claimed to be in any sort of committed relationship with anyone, but those were really just semantics and semantics didn't matter to most of the girls he took home. But that's beside the point. The point was that he didn't know whether to start with the dickwad of a date, the dress, or the cheating.

"Do you need me to fuck this guy up? Becuase I can do that. I can give him a broken arm and make it look like an accident if you want. I'm dead serious," And that was no lie. Todoroki lied about a lot of things like, "I didn't sleep with her," or "I totally remember you," and sometimes even, "I swear officer, I'm sober." But he wasn't lying about this. In fact, the only reason he asked her before doing it was that he respected her. Otherwise, that bitch would already be in the hospital.

"No," She groaned with a whine. "You're sweet but I don't wanna think about him anymore," She flopped down across from him on her fluffy white rug, letting her braid loose and her head fall face-first into the softness of the fluff. She was exhausted. Not physically because she was perfectly capable of staying up past ten, but mentally she was drained. However, the flash of colorful Uno cards perked her up considerably. Uno with Shouto Todoroki was one of her favorite things.

She immediately sat up and tilted her head in the adorable way that a cat does when it's curious, showing him that the shuffling of Uno cards in his hands had piqued her interest. He just smiled slightly, a half-smirk, half genuine smile, as he began to deal them each seven cards.

He was going to ask her about this guy who she had gone on a date with because, if he was being honest, he as quite interested to hear about how much of a dumb-fuck this dude was, but he also didn't want to push her. She was already clearly upset about how the date had gone, he didn't want her to think that he was trying to pry into her past too. He knew better than anyone that something like that never ended well. And plus, he trusted that if Momo wanted him to know about whoever the dickface was, that she would tell him. Otherwise, it was none of his business.

"If it counts for anything," He said, flipping over the first card which happened to be a blue seven. "I think you look good in that "stupid" dress." Now, this elicited reacted he loved from her. A warm, genuinely happy smile spread across her gorgeous features and reaching her midnight eyes that sparkled at his words. God, she was beautiful. Now, this he knew how to handle. He may not have been great at emotions, his usual reaction being to either ignore them or procrastinate dealing with them, but he knew how to get a smile out of her.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

a/n ~ thanks for reading!

word count: 1022