Ch 13 Goodbye

"You don't want to see them like this." He told me. "Please." He begged once more.

"Alpha King has already taken my wolf parents, now he has taken my human family, he won't steal my good bye. He won't take anything else from me. Please ask your alpha if I can come back to your pack with you."

Dean's POV

"Alpha King has already taken my wolf parents, now he has taken my human family, he won't steal my good bye. He won't take anything else from me. Please ask your alpha if I can come back to your pack with you."

"I will walk you up. They are all in your room. I will give you a few minutes. Say goodbye, pack as little as necessary. Call me if you need any thing." I tell her. She nods.

Before we leave the kitchen she points to the door at my right, "That's the laundry room." I roll my eyes and step inside, there is a pair of basket ball shorts right on top.

"Happy?" I ask.

"Happy as I can be in this situation." She said with the tilt of her head.

Good job, dickhead.

I lead her upstairs. There was only one scent of a wolf but more will be coming soon when the news hits. We've got to move.  "I don't mean to rush you, but Alpha King has been looking for you for 18 years. There will be another wolf on this trail soon. We've got to get out of here. I'm sorry, but please hurry. Prepare yourself."

I open the door to a bloodbath in her bedroom. Jess slowly walks in and takes it all in. She tries not to, but tears fall onto her cheeks. Her brothers, her father and her mother are here. Their throats have been ripped out. Their hearts have been torn out of their chests. Their organs are mangled and laying around the room. Blood covers the walls and coats the floor. Slash marks cover their entire bodies from head to toe. They have puncture wounds were they were bitten by the wolf and given straight poison. Their genitals have been mutilated. They were tortured in the highest form for God knows how long.

"Jess are you sure you want me to leave you for a few?" I asked, not wanting to leave her alone.

"Yes, please contact your alpha. I need a few moments please." She choked out. I nodded but left the door open.

I stayed in the hallway, right by her door, listening to her cry while she spoke to her parents.

I mind linked the Alpha to Be.

Alpha, we have a problem. Jesse was attacked. Ambushed.

Are you okay?

Jesse's family was murdered. Alpha King is on her trail. I killed his tracker. More will come though. She is saying goodbye to her family now.

We need to get your scent covered and get you back here.

She wanted me to ask permission for her to come to your pack.

The whole mission was to try and get her here any how.

I know, I know. Respect thing.

Another thing, Alpha, I found my mate.

We will figure it out. We may have to get you two safely here, then you can go back for her at another time. I know it's not ideal, but think of her safety.

One more thing.

Yes, Dean, anything for Dean, what can I solve for my Beta now???

Jess's 18th is tomorrow.

You've gotta be freaking kidding me?!? 

Sorry, Alpha.

So much for traveling tomorrow.

If it makes you feel better, I know where we can hide. The tracker had no clue I was there even though I was camped in her back yard. He couldn't smell me.

That's interesting. Tell me.

There's a hidden cavern with a lagoon that even most of the locals don't know about. It where I've been training everyday. Jess didn't even know. It's on Native Land close to Burial Grounds. The lands are blessed and prepared with natural herbs and spices that have covered my scent. I'm telling you, that tracker had no clue.

Ok, you guys go there. I'm coming with back up. Link me coordinates.

If you can, bring some females.

Didn't you say you found a mate? What do you need females for?

It's not for me, it's for Jesse. I shifted one time and she felt like she was thrown into a porno. Her words. We grew up where this is natural, she didn't.  She's not my mate but we've become close, she's like my sister.

Look at you... there's hope for you yet my Beta.

Man... this girl is strong. She tried taking on that tracker. She called him a mutt. He injured her and she didn't even noticed. She just came back to her family.

Wow! I have no words...

Hey, she's ready to go, we are going straight to the cavern. Safe travels, Alpha.

You too, Beta.

"Are you ready?" I asked Jesse.

She nodded her head. We began walking, headed to the back yard.

"Hey, what is it? I know your family was just killed but I can tell there is something else." I said to her, placing a warm hand on her shoulder.

"The letters were completely shredded. And the bracelet, it came with a bracelet, it was crushed and broken into hundreds of pieces. I can't piece any of it back together to salvage it." She said sadly. "It was the only thing I had of my birth parents and now it's gone."

"I'm very sorry about the letters. I'm just happy you got to see them at all. As for the bracelet. I bet it was a pack bracelet. There may be a few back in our pack that we can have gifted to you." I told which brought a glimmer of hope to her eyes. I would try to do anything I could to find that bracelet for her.

"We have to go. We are camping at the cavern." I told Jess.

"Really? Is it safe?" Jess asked.

"It's our safest bet right now." I responded.

I felt the tingles and I knew she was near. I smiled and then said, "Oh crap!"

"What?" Jesse asked and an ear splitting scream was her answer. "Ro is here and we ran back inside."