Ch 22 Trust

Special dedication to @mon1ca171 and @wandered_lust. Thanks for being loyal readers!

Warning: Steamy Chapter

Colton's POV

I place my hands on the sides of Jesse's face. I love holding her face in my hands, rubbing her cheeks with my thumbs. I slowly lean down and kiss her. I gently nip her bottom lip and lick it and she moans, opening up.

I take my chance to deepen the kiss, but I keep it slow. She just told me everything she's feeling and I could jump for joy. I am so happy, I will take whatever she will give. I want her to know she means so much to me. I suck her tongue into my mouth and I explore her mouth with my mine.

Fingers from one of her hands are tangled in my hair and nails from the other hand are leaving streaks on my shoulder.

I move my hands to her hips and lift her, and she automatically wraps her legs around my waist. This woman is going to be the death of me. I love how she responds already. I put one hand on the wall behind her to brace us. I don't want her back to be injured against the wall. My other arm wraps around her waist, holding her to me.

She leans her head back and I lightly bite the place I will one day mark her causing her to grown. She brings her lips back to mine growling in my mouth. Horny little wolf, aren't you? I don't even think she realizes her wolf is trying to take over. Her arms are around my neck now. God she's beautiful, and amazing. Does she even realize she is torturing me? Her hips were steadily moving and she would be riding my soldier who was ready and standing at attention if it weren't for a couple pieces of cloth we wore. "Snowflake?" My voice comes out very huskily.

"Yes?" She answers in daze, her lips still touching mine.

"If you don't want me to take you right here, right now, I'm gonna need you to stop grinding on me while I'm holding you like this, okay?" I tell her with a kiss, her hips still moving.

Her face turns bright red and she freaks, "Oh my gosh!! I'm so sorry!! I didn't even realize!!!!" She says as she jumps off me tries to move away.

"Hey, come here." I pull her to me and make her look me in the eye. "I don't ever want you to be ashamed of what we do or hide yourself. You are amazingly beautiful. Do you trust me?" I ask.

She still hides her face behind her hands but shakes her head yes.

I pull her hands down and kiss her lips quickly. "Turn around." I command.

Jesse slowly turns around.

"Now, put your hands on the wall." I tell her. "Don't move your hands."

She turns her head to look at me. I kissed her quickly again. "Do you trust me?" I ask with a smile.

Jesse faces the cavern wall and places her hands on it like she is being frisked by an officer. I stood directly behind her. As much skin to skin contact as possible. I kiss her shoulder and neck, sometimes lightly biting and licking. My hands roam over her stomach and thighs. She throws her head back and moans.

"Anything wrong, Snowflake?" I whisper while her earlobe is between my teeth. Her head rolls on my shoulder, no.

My left hand found her thigh and slowly ran its way up her side onto her stomach and cupped her breast. Another moan. I squeezed and felt the heaviness of her breast before pinching and pulling her nipple. Jesse starting whimpering.

My right hand did the same to her right breast. Jesse was pushing her breasts into my hands begging me to have my way with them. No longer was she stretched out from the wall, but no she was hugging it more less. Her hands still in place, my body still pressed firmly up against hers. "Snowflake?"

"Mmmmm?" She answered.

I laughed to myself. "Do you trust me?" We can stop now if you wish."
I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmmm" she answered again.

I removed my hands and backed up a couple inches. "Snowflake, I need you to use your words baby."

Jesse whined, "I trust you."

I couldn't help the huge smile on my face. Her body even missed me and was reaching out for me. I step back up to her, replacing all the missing contact. I pull the cups of her bra down, her beautiful breasts spilling over the top. Jesse starts moaning and I so badly want to take her but this was for her and she needed time. My lips went back to her neck.

I take both nipples in my hands and and play for a few moments before my right hand slid south over her toned stomach. I heard her breathing hitch. My hand went lower and kept sliding until it met the lip of her underwear. "Are you okay, Snowflake?" I asked her.

"I am so good right now." She smiled.

I chuckled. This woman amazes me. "At any time, you can tell me to stop, okay."

She looks at me and nods, and then kisses me. I move my hand under the waistband and into her folds. Even though she's underwater, she's is still creamy and wet for me. I slowly stroke here nub while pressing up against her backside. I want her to know exactly what this is doing to me, what she does to me. I am so hard now. I never stop stroking.

She breaks the kiss, panting. I can't help but smile. Yeah baby, you're mine. All mine. I attack her shoulder, neck, ear and even her cheek again. "Snowflake, you're so beautiful," I whisper in her ear, "You. Are. Mine." My left hand switches from her left breast to her right and back so one doesn't get over stimulated. My right hand still with the slow torturing stroke.

Jesse is close. She is panting, moaning and she is doing her best to ride my hand faster.

"Colton... please..."

"I know, Snowflake, just enjoy it beautiful." I whisper to her.

"Colton... faster please... I can't take it any longer... please Colton.." She begs.

I have pity on this beautiful creature falling apart in my arms. My right hand quickens its pace giving her bud a beating. Her moans deepen and I can tell she's close.

"Come on, Snowflake, cum for me." I whisper in her ear.

"I... I ... I'm cu..." Jesse moans as she throws her head back against my shoulder. I cover her mouth with mine stealing her kiss. My left hand finds a nipple and pinches it, making her scream into my mouth, intensifying her orgasm. She still lay against me, riding out her high. Her lips against mine, breathing heavy, I never wanted to be anywhere else in the world.

"You okay?" I asked her once her breathing calmed.

She's giggles, "I'm a little more than okay..." I could listen to that sound forever.

"That's what I like to hear, Snowflake." I tell her.

Jesse's POV

Here I am leaning up against one of the most beautiful men on the planet and he says he is mine forever. We are still in the lagoon just wrapped in each other's arms sitting in a comfortable silence. How can everything feel so perfect when everything is so messed up.

It the mate bond, Honey.

Oh, hey, Journey. What do you mean?

When you spend time with Colton, your mate bond grows stronger. He is there for you, he is what you need, you are what he needs. You make each other better. You crave each other. I crave his wolf. It will be even stronger when you mark each other.

What does that mean?

He bites you, you bite him... But it bring you closer together and makes you a stronger couple. He can tell how your feeling, you can tell how he's feeling... makes what just happened feel even more feeling...

And.... we want this?

Yes Girl! It lets all the other shemales no he is not available!!

"Hey Colton?" I say sweetly.

"Yes, Snowflake?" He answers slowly raking his fingers up and down my arm.

"When can I mark you?"

With that, Colton laughs and wraps his arms around me.