Ch 25 Only You

Colton's POV

I could feel Jesse's sadness. I had pulled her into my lap to calm her and now there was just waves of sadness coming from her. We haven't even completed the mating process and I can feel so strongly what she's feeling. My heart is breaking for her. I wish I could have protected her from this pain. I hate seeing her in this pain. She's just laying in my arms now, not eating, not talking.

Have a good night guys, clean up when your done and be prepared to leave for home in the morning. I mind link the group.

Yes, Alpha., Have a good night., See ya tomorrow, Alpha. They replied as I stood with Jess in my arms. I turned to head to the wood line where tents had been set up. They were all spaced about twenty yards apart. I head to the farthest one away so the group wouldn't disturb Jesse.

I was carrying her bridle style in my arms and she was still in a daze. I couldn't wait to mark her so I could hear her thoughts. I want so badly to help her but I won't push her. I can't lose her. She already means everything to me. I wish Dean could've found her sooner but I know she was hidden for a reason and was not to be easily found.

"Snowflake?" I said as I softly shook Jess to get her attention. "Snowflake?"

"Mmm" she responds.

"I need to set you down so I can open your tent, can you stand?" I ask.

She nods for me so I slowly set her down. Once I'm sure she's steady I make quick work of opening the tent and hold it open for her. She bends and walks into the tent but turns as soon as she's inside, still holding my hand. She tries to look up at me while still bent over and I can't help but smile. I squat down for her so she can see my face now. I'm rewarded with a small smile I know I would do anything to keep that smile there.

"If you need anything at all, Snowflake, I'm the next tent over. Just call for me, I'll be right here." I said to her as I gently squeezed her hand.

"Please..." she whispered as a tear fell down her cheek, "...don't leave me alone."

I would never be able to leave her now even if I wanted to. I half stood and walked into the tent. I quickly zipped the tent and turned back to my mate, my Jess. I released her hand, and took off my t shirt. "This will probably be more comfortable for you to sleep in." I said as I held it out to her. "Do you want me to step out?"

"Could you just, turn around?" Jesse said with a beautiful blush across her cheeks.

I turned, squatting so I didn't have to bend over and asked, "Are you sure you want me to stay with you tonight, Snowflake? I don't want you to feel pressured or anything, I can have Riley or Leila come stay with you if you wish." I didn't want her to want anyone else. I feared her answer. I just needed her to know she was safe and being raised human meant I had to offer even if I didn't want to.

After a few more seconds I felt her behind me. Her hands touched the tops of my shoulders and slowly rubbed down my arms. I felt our mate's electrifying touch where her hands dared to roam. Her hands came back up to my shoulders and then slowly to my chest. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, her front touching my back now. Her mouth was right next to my ear, I could feel her warm breath on my neck. This woman had no clue what she was doing to me.

"Riley and Leila are sweet," she annunciated the are, "but, they don't hold me like you do. My skin doesn't tingle when they touch me like it does when you touch me. I don't crave their scent. Hell, I can't tell you what any of them even smell like, but, I crave your scent. You are the only one that I feel safe with and the only one that calls me Snowflake. You calm me down, you turn me on... I know I'm new to this whole were wolf thing but I do know you are important to me. I want you to stay with me tonight, Colton, no one else." She kisses my cheek when she finishes her speech.

My heart was bursting with joy to hear her words! I dropped to my knees and turned in her arms. I pulled her tight against my chest with one arm and held her face with my other hand as I brought her mouth to mine. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. She was giving me just as much passion as I was pouring out. This wasn't teasing, this wasn't foreplay. We broke the kiss, both of us breathless, panting.

"I don't know what I would've done if you would've sent me away." I admitted.

I pull her over to the sleeping bags and lay down pulling her into my arms. She snuggles into me wrapping an arm around my chest and kissing my cheek. I smile and ask, "What was that for?"

She kisses my cheek again, "For being you." Another kiss on my cheek. And another closer to my mouth. And another.

I clear my throat. "Sure you know what your doing there, Snowflake?" I ask her.

"Mmhmm" she hummed as her mouth found mine at the same time she climbed on and straddled me.

Oh goddess help me now... how was I supposed to be a gentleman with this beauty teasing me again. My t-shirt rose up on her so I could feel her bare legs on my stomach. The heat from her barely covered core and the scent of her arousal intoxicating me even more. Does she know how to not grind her hips?! My cock was aching to be set free. The weight of her breasts on my chest were teasing me, her nipples hard and rubbing against me. Her mouth, her beautiful, warm, delicious mouth devouring mine. I was about to lose it.

I broke free from her kiss but she moved to my neck. "Snowflake, Love, what are doing?" I ask.

"I'm feeling better, don't you want to feel better?" She asked me as she continued her assault on my neck, moving lower, driving me insane.

I laughed, "You have no idea, Snowflake. But, uh... " A moan escaped my lips as she sucked in hard on my neck. She didn't know it, but soon, she would be able to mark me in that exact spot. Oh no!! Crap!!!

Thats when I felt it. It was too late. I grabbed her wrists her pushed her off of me. How I could I be so stupid!!

Jesse started crawling back to me, licking her lips. "What's the matter, don't you like me?" She asked.