Ch 20 Snowflake

Jesse's POV

For the first time in a few days, I feel like I am finally getting to process things. Even if it's just for a few moments. I miss my family. We were so close knit. We all had our own things yeah, but we were all involved. I didn't even realize there were tears on my face.

I have been so grateful for the distractions that have kept the emotions at bay. My mom and I were going make cupcakes. It was our tradition to do it every year. They were always tie dye. We sing, laugh, goof off...eat the batter... my dad always pulls out his guitar, even though he doesn't know how to play at all... just to sing happy birthday. I already miss them so much. The tears are running down my face again.

There's a noise behind me and I turn. "Hey, Snowflake, I brought you some clean clothes." Colton says.

"Oh, hey, thanks," I say. "Did Ro and Dean make it back with clothes then?" I ask and I dry my face of the tears.

Colton notices as soon as I try to dry my eyes. "Snowflake, why are you crying? Is it because I left you earlier? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to upset you, I can explain!" He wipes my tears with his thumbs and kisses my cheeks dry. These kisses were very sweet and concerned kisses, not the passionate powerful ones we had an hour ago.

"Colton, I'm okay. I'm not upset about you. I'm mean, I was wondering why you disappeared on me but I wasn't crying because of that. I'm missing my family." I tell him truthfully.

"I am so sorry about your family, Love." Colton tells me as he wraps me in a great big hug. "I know I can't bring them back, but we can take down the one who ordered the hit. I promise you we will." He swears to me.

We stand in each other's embrace, wrapped in each other's arms. I've never felt anything more amazing in my life. "Hey, Colton, why did you leave earlier?" I asked, leaning my head back to look up at him, but leaving my arms wrapped around him still.

"Why don't you get dressed and we'll talk while we walk, okay?" He smiles down at me, and quickly pecks my lips. "I'm gonna go hide behind a tree so you can dress in peace."

I couldn't help but giggle a little. I slowly untangle my arms, not wanting to let him go. I have never in my life acted with another guy, the way I do with Colton. I see a stack of clothes and a pair of shoes on a tree limb. I grab them, but I don't recognize any of the items. "Hey, Colt, these don't look like Ro's." I told him.

"I know, I'm sorry. They're Leila's. Dean and Ro are not coming back tonight. Ro's parents have her on lockdown and Dean is staying with her to keep guard since we are here. I asked Leila if you could borrow some and she happily agreed." He replies.

There was a pair of short denim shorts, a maroon, v-cut fitted t-shirt, black, boy short panties and an almost see through dark pink lace bra. I had a feeling she let me borrow some of her sexier packed items.

Thanks Leila for helping me out in that department. "So, you want to go ahead an answer my question about why you left?" I ask Colton.

"Uh....I uh... um...was very-"

"What in the world, Colton, spit it out." I cut him off.

"Well, I almost lost control. I was very close to pushing you up against a tree and having my way with you. I didn't want to traumatize you." He answers.

"You wouldn't have traumatized me." I say.

"Do you not remember what happened when I only kissed you? I swear, Snowflake, I'm still feeling the pain of how you taught me to treat a lady."

Laughing, I finish dressing and checked the clothing. Everything looks like it was made for me. I walk around the tree to Colton and wrap my arms around his neck. "It wasn't what you did, and by the way, the kiss-wow! It was who I thought did it."

"Snowflake, you look amazing in anything but I still have to tell you, you are gorgeous. What do mean, who you thought did it?" Colt asks me.

"Well, one of your peeps said, 'dang, alpha, let her breathe' or something. When I heard the name 'Alpha'-" I broke off.

"You thought I was Alpha King." Colton finishes for me. He rubs my arms up and down. Such a small, sweet gesture tugs at my heart strings.

"Yea. And no way would I ever allow myself to ever be mated to him. I would kill my self first." I say.

Colton lifts his hand to my face and gently rubs my cheek. "Please don't do that to me, Snowflake. I only just found you and I can't live without you." He leans down, putting his lips to mine, and kisses me. Colton is putting so much passion and emotion into this kiss that I know he is backing up his words, and that they are true.

Mmm mmm mmm this man smells divine. I press against him wanting to be closer and his arms wrap around me, squeezing me in even closer. One of my hands go up and snake into hair, the other is on his chest but moves down to his stomach, feeling his wash board abs. This man's arms are huge, his back is wide. His whole body seems to just wrap around me.

He breaks the kiss, both of  us breathing heavily, "I need a cold shower." He whispers.

"I don't know about a shower but I know where there is a lagoon." I said.

Colton smiles down at me, interlaces his fingers with mine and says, "Lead the way, Snowflake."

As we are walking back to the clearing, I ask, "Colton, why do you call me Snowflake? I mean I don't mind. I actually quite like it. It's different." I say, feeling my cheeks turn pink.

Chuckling, he answers,  "Well, just like you said, it's just like you, different. Beautiful, one of kind, unique, different. Just like you and your wolf. It made me think of a snowflake."

"Awe, that's sweet." I give his cheek a quick peck.

We enter into the clearing where the others are soaking wet already. They've just climbed up from swimming and are jumping in again. "Cannon ball!!" Someone yells and disappears of the cliff.

"You ready to meet the rest of the pack?" Colton asks smiling, unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off leaving him in nothing but a small pair of boxer briefs. How can he be made so perfectly. How can his thighs be so massive? I really want to taste his muscles...

Oh dear sweet baby Jesus I'm drooling. "I'm sorry, what?"

Colton laughs. "We are swimming with them, right?"

"I don't have a swimsuit, Colton." I remind him.

"It'll be alright, Snowflake," he says laughingly "just swim in that."

Oh, he is enjoying making me drool... two can play at that game mister. With a burst of confidence, I step out of the shoes, I peel off the t-shirt, catching his eye, and shimmy out of the shorts. "I'll swim in the underwear just like you. It's just like a bikini." With his jaw on the ground, I sashay over to cliff, turn to blow him a kiss, and then dive into the lagoon.